The Return of Emerson (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
turk is banned, he's spose to be back any day now, and albertmare left about a month ago, travelling or something, im off in 2 weeks :weee:
On holiday? Lucky you!

Angelal, you are on XFF too?
Yes, but I only nose around in the Juve Forum there.

I don't want Emerson to return. He wanted to leave when Calciopoli was just a rumour. I hate him:mad:
Don't worry! I don't think he'll return.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Emerson Eding Closer To Milan

Milan appear to have moved into pole position for the signature of Real Madrid midfielder Emerson after Inter and Valencia dropped out of the race to sign El Puma.

International transfer guru Ernesto Bronzetti traveled to Madrid to broker talks earlier on Tuesday, and the word is that Milan are the only side prepared to at least come close to Real’s 10m euro valuation of the 31-year-old midfield schemer.

With Inter and Valencia seemingly not interested enough to be willing to talk serious coin, Milan’s reported offer of 2m euro for a one-year loan, plus 5m euro more if they opt to sign Emerson outright, is a tempting proposition for a player who was not nearly as dominant as he has been in the past in his first season at Real.

goal.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Milan end Emerson chase
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan have officially withdrawn their interest in Real Madrid’s Brazilian midfielder Emerson in a statement on the club’s website.

A host of Italian newspapers, including La Gazzetta dello Sport, had reported that a meeting between Rossoneri Vice-President Adriano Galliani and Real sporting director Pedrag Mijatovic in Madrid last night would see a deal completed.

The European champions were believed to be eyeing a loan switch with the option to sign the 31-year-old permanently at the end of the season.

Emerson – who played 105 games for Roma between 2000 and 2004 before representing Juventus 67 times – is not expected to feature in new Merengues Coach Bernd Schuster’s plans and was reportedly ready to leave Spain.

However, it now seems that the La Liga outfit’s fee demands were beyond the sum Galliani was willing to pay.

“We couldn’t come to a financial agreement with Real Madrid so there will be no transfer at this time,” Milan’s website confirms.

El Puma must now wait until January when it is expected that the two sides will meet again to discuss the Selecao star’s status.

channel 4

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nocerino is very good and very talented but he is too inexperienced therefore I would welcome any midfielder who could organize our defensive play.
Nocerino will be his understudy for a year and then replace him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)