The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (28 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Noun: Cyclists that think that road users and pedestrians owe them extra special treatment as well as lamenting the lack of sticking to the rules of the road while breaking them constantly - read; Running Red Lights, Mounting the curb, Swerving dangerously.
I hear you. Don't complain that you can't have it both ways. If you can't be bothered to stop for a stop sign, you have not qualified for the same rights of way as a car.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Noun: Cyclists that think that road users and pedestrians owe them extra special treatment as well as lamenting the lack of sticking to the rules of the road while breaking them constantly - read; Running Red Lights, Mounting the curb, Swerving dangerously.
you must have seen my work

- - - Updated - - -

For one, people on bikes who occupy urban intersections, slam their fists on the hoods of stuck cars, and yell, "Two less wheels! Two less wheels!!!!"
must be an SF thing

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I almost got picked up by a bus this monday because I was biking in the city. Couldn't quite see where the lane for bicyclists where and I jumped out straight into the bus line in a turn, I felt the whiff of hot air on my head as the bus passed litterally 10 cm from my from my front tyre. Taking it a bit easier at intersections now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Jihadist cyclists are the bane of both pedestrians and drivers.
I routinely get tailgated by pick up trucks when I'm taking a weekend ride on a country rode. Even if I'm sticking to the shoulder and no other traffic is keeping the driver behind me.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want the respect of the cars, follow the damn rules.
Respect of the cars? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I almost got picked up by a bus this monday because I was biking in the city. Couldn't quite see where the lane for bicyclists where and I jumped out straight into the bus line in a turn, I felt the whiff of hot air on my head as the bus passed litterally 10 cm from my from my front tyre. Taking it a bit easier at intersections now.
I hate riding in traffic. Especially when there's not bike lane so I relegated to keeping with the rules of the road. That means stop signs and red lights. There's nothing worse than stopping at a red light and having some soccer mom trying pull up beside you in your lane and getting mad because she's too dumb to realize that you're not supposed to move out of her way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)