The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (50 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Juventino[RUS];3842990 said:
what's wrong with you?
I have 3 issues that are bothering me: 1. Religions/religious people. 2. Russia (I will never forgive you for attacking us) 3. Apple (people owning their products are like religious people, they are fucking idiots).

andriy

GIMME THAT HOT SAUCE!
Jun 23, 2009
I have 3 issues that are bothering me: 1. Religions/religious people. 2. Russia (I will never forgive you for attacking us) 3. Apple (people owning their products are like religious people, they are $#@!ing idiots).
How is that? Can you elaborate on this? This really isn't a place for this, but people who say things like this: 1. Never used an Apple product to any extent. 2. Are worse then some of the Apple fan boy.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
How is that? Can you elaborate on this? This really isn't a place for this, but people who say things like this: 1. Never used an Apple product to any extent. 2. Are worse then some of the Apple fan boy.
If you've never noticed this then you must be living in a bubble. A bubble that Apple itself created with all its pretense to "we're not like everyone else, when you buy our stuff you're special".

And it has nothing to do with using their products. You don't need to know the rites of a religious sect in order to figure out that it's a sect.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
:tup:

People take this Apple vs the rest thing too seriously, especially the Android-gang. So some people who use Apple products are twats, so what? I'm sure plenty of Android users are fucking wankers as well. You can't just put everyone in that box of being insane. A lot of the time it's jealousy, when basically the latest product released by either company will have top spot. Now it's the Galaxy S3, it will be the iPhone 5 soon enough.

I simply prefer how simple the Apple products work, on iOS, compared to Android. I also think these Apple products look nicer, so I decided to go with what I prefer. If you guys are serious about all of this 'fuck you Apple users' you can go fuck yourselves. Such childish behaviour.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
iOS is awespme, it's great how it's so simple. I'm not an apple fanboy at all but I think iPhones are very nice. I wouldn't trade mine for the latest samsung or whatever else they have these days.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:tup:

People take this Apple vs the rest thing too seriously, especially the Android-gang. So some people who use Apple products are $#@!s, so what? I'm sure plenty of Android users are $#@!ing wankers as well. You can't just put everyone in that box of being insane. A lot of the time it's jealousy, when basically the latest product released by either company will have top spot. Now it's the Galaxy S3, it will be the iPhone 5 soon enough.

I simply prefer how simple the Apple products work, on iOS, compared to Android. I also think these Apple products look nicer, so I decided to go with what I prefer. If you guys are serious about all of this '$#@! you Apple users' you can go $#@! yourselves. Such childish behaviour.
So let me get this straight. You're against generalization. But you say "a lot of the time it's jealousy"? Without generalizing, how do you claim to know this?

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm just tired of this endless bullshit surrounding which smartphone you prefer. I as well love how simple iOS works, so I preferred it to the Samsung when I was looking for a new phone, that's it. I didn't buy it because it's made by Apple.

I think people will find there are surprisingly few of these true Apple-nutcases people always babble on about. I've yet to meet one anyway.

---------- Post added 02.09.2012 at 15:50 ----------

So let me get this straight. You're against generalization. But you say "a lot of the time it's jealousy"? Without generalizing, how do you claim to know this?
Well, I guess people moan at the other phone company when the latest phone comes out from either company who then claims top spot simply because it will be better. I didn't mean people are jealous of Apple, but just in general, I guess that sparks this utterly bizarre behaviour.

What else could have people care so much about the other phone brand when they're happy with theirs? I'm just trying to understand. I should have added that "I guess a lot of the time it's jealousy".

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I'm just tired of this endless bull$#@! surrounding which smartphone you prefer. I as well love how simple iOS works, so I preferred it to the Samsung when I was looking for a new phone, that's it. I didn't buy it because it's made by Apple.

I think people will find there are surprisingly few of these true Apple-nutcases people always babble on about. I've yet to meet one anyway.
Well, it's not going away anytime soon. The smartphone market is booming and these identity wars are going to be around for a long time, because Apple itself is inciting them.

Speaking of which, I don't find them any more or less annoying or pathetic than the Juve fans vs Inter fans to take one obvious example.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Really? A third of the students at my University are like that.

Then again I live in the country where people will pay the most just for the brand Apple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)