The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know, everything just seems easier to access on iOS.
Starting an app requires the exact same effort and finger movement on both operating systems. I really don't understand what is it that you tried to access and got all sweaty when using an Android but hey whatever it's all about choice.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008

Everything Apple is silly. It is just a product done relatively competently with a bucket of bandwagon thrown into the mix.

Me? I want my phone to work and win me bets of durability.

Thanks Finland.

And yes, I did fool a moron into thinking his Glorious IPhone can do the same. Best day ever that was. Still wondering if the Apple warranty covers death by beer. :seven:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So far, I've never came across an Apple owner(fanboy) who is a nerd about their phone or Apple. But I regularly hear and see Android owners talking about their phone, jumping on people for having iphones and talking about "nerdy" things that makes their android awesome.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So far, I've never came across an Apple owner(fanboy) who is a nerd about their phone or Apple. But I regularly hear and see Android owners talking about their phone, jumping on people for having iphones and talking about "nerdy" things that makes their android awesome.
:agree:

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22,559
    Here's something nerdy: To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction.

Jump on that, bitch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)