The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (33 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If you did know anything about Islam at all, you wouldn't be asking this question. Muslims are more attached to the Prophet Muhammed than they are to Jesus for obvious reasons, but it is offensive to us if you make offensive jokes about either of them.
Obviously Muhammed is more important to Muslims than Jesus. I think most people on the planet realise that.

Were you offended by the Jesus pic when you first saw it?

holy crap at nun pic.

would pour acid on my balls just for chance to stand in her shadow
I'd pour acid on your balls too. I'd rather not stand close enough to most nuns to be in their shadow though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Obviously Muhammed is more important to Muslims that Jesus. I think most people on the planet realise that.

Were you offended by the Jesus pic when you first saw it?

I'd pour acid on your balls too. I'd rather not stand close enough to most nuns to be in their shadow though.
I was. Was i offended enough to lose control? Perhaps not.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Why didn't Scott McDonald make the Aussie squad?

I'm yet to see an Australian forward who looks a better player than him.

While his scoring record for club is great he just has never performed for the national team (never scored for Australia). That being said Pim did think think he could go to the WC with one striker, one young untried striker and then a couple of makeshift strikers that are actually midfielders

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
While his scoring record for club is great he just has never performed for the national team (never scored for Australia). That being said Pim did think think he could go to the WC with one striker, one young untried striker and then a couple of makeshift strikers that are actually midfielders
Fair enough.

I was just curious given that Australia haven't actually started with a striker in either game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)