The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (27 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Curr is completely right, if it is alright to make fun of Christians and Jews then Muslims shouldn't be immune.

Go ahead and post whatev, I really doubt that you could find something that would offend me unless you know me alot better than you should.
I'll sport an avatar of dead people from 9-11, is that within my freedom?

I think this bit was directed at Kyle.

1) Go ahead if you like. I certainly won't try to get you banned for it.

2) Depends on the situation.

3) I know.

1) I didn't say you would. Show me where i said you would try and get me banned for it.

2) True. If you were behind a computer screen and the recipient was thousands of miles away, you would do it. If not, well then...

3) No you don't. If you did know, you'd know that jokes about Jesus are offensive to us too.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No reason for one religion to be treated differently to any other.
Thats not what i said, nor was it what i meant.

But if i know there were a lot of Scottish people on this forum, i would refrain from posting something that would be offensive to them, even if its within my perceived right to post that certain thing.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thats not what i said, nor was it what i meant.

But if i know there were a lot of Scottish people on this forum, i would refrain from posting something that would be offensive to them, even if its within my perceived right to post that certain thing.
What would be offensive to a Scot?

What I don't understand is that, presumably, you don't really care what Curr thinks of your faith, so why are you bothered by anything he says on the subjest?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What would be offensive to a Scot?

What I don't understand is that, presumably, you don't really care what Curr thinks of your faith, so why are you bothered by anything he says on the subjest?
He can say what he wants. Posting a picture that is known to be very offensive and provocative to a large group of people is not ok.

He did not say anything about the subject at all actually. He's not knowledgeable enough to do so. So he throws the picture and never comes back.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I'll sport an avatar of dead people from 9-11, is that within my freedom?
I wouldn't object.

1) I didn't say you would. Show me where i said you would try and get me banned for it.
Okay. Still, go ahead if you like.

2) True. If you were behind a computer screen and the recipient was thousands of miles away, you would do it. If not, well then...
What I meant was, I wouldn't show it if I was in a situation where I could get beaten up. I wouldn't mind if it offended people, I just don't want to get the crap kicked out of me.

3) No you don't. If you did know, you'd know that jokes about Jesus are offensive to us too.
I did know, whether you choose to believe that or not. So if jokes about Jesus are offensive to you too, did the same people -rep Sab for the previous picture?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He can say what he wants. Posting a picture that is known to be very offensive and provocative to a large group of people is not ok.

He did not say anything about the subject at all actually. He's not knowledgeable enough to do so. So he throws the picture and never comes back.
But why do you care what someone who is ignorant of a subjects does?

Also, are you familiar with the idea of not appearing offended so that people get bored of doing such things?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think everyone here is pretty cool with each other. Even if allowed, why would we want to upset each other anyway?
Exactly my point.

I wouldn't object.

Okay. Still, go ahead if you like.

What I meant was, I wouldn't show it if I was in a situation where I could get beaten up. I wouldn't mind if it offended people, I just don't want to get the crap kicked out of me.

I did know, whether you choose to believe that or not. So if jokes about Jesus are offensive to you too, did the same people -rep Sab for the previous picture?
If you did know anything about Islam at all, you wouldn't be asking this question. Muslims are more attached to the Prophet Muhammed than they are to Jesus for obvious reasons, but it is offensive to us if you make offensive jokes about either of them.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yea but no one really listens to Canadians so its cool.
stfu

u mad i can hang out in the streets at night without being afraid of getting robbed?

u upset i don't have to worry about gun wielding lunatic shooting up a mall?

u furious our girls aren't fat whales like your girls?

u irate?

yeah u irate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)