The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (125 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Kennedy comes on as a sub but Pim Really has some weird ways. I have no idea why people here in Australia met his appointment wi so much positiveness.

His record with South Korea was appalling, he's always had teams that struggle to score goals. He has undone any good work Hiddink did previously

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know what really gets to me. I know we might not agree on these cartoons, if they should be allowed if they shouldn't etc. But you know that there are plenty of muslim members in these forums and you know this picture strongly offends them, regardless if its within our rights to be offended by it or not, i don't think its so hard to have the courtesy to refrain from posting such pictures.
Yes it is. Because it deeply offends me that you're offended by this and think that, just because you're offended, you have the right to tell people what they can and can't do. Do you ever stop and wonder why people making these pictures are never convicted in European countries, but guilty of blasphemy in others?

The minute you can't make fun of something, a new dictator has risen. It's a picture of a guy and you're not even supposed to recognise him as Muhammad (pbuh), because you can't picture him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'll sport an avatar of dead people from 9-11, is that within my freedom?

1) I didn't say you would. Show me where i said you would try and get me banned for it.

2) True. If you were behind a computer screen and the recipient was thousands of miles away, you would do it. If not, well then...

3) No you don't. If you did know, you'd know that jokes about Jesus are offensive to us too.
But you don't complain about the Jesus jokes. No, you choose to be offended. It is something that you really really want. And someone might ask himself why you would want such a thing, but the answer is easy: by telling people they can't insult the guy you're making him holy. You're making it so that WE are forced to respect him too. And I don't. I don't have to think Muhammad is holy. You simply are not allowed to determine what I have to find holy and what not. You can't determine people's lives like that based on some sort of silly fantasy that for cultural reasons has stuck with you.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Gents, whatever you do, you just keeping coming bak at it. Its like a time bomb. Why dont you just put one thread, put all your hatred and disrespect there and talk what you want there, and just leave us out of it.

It is your choice to do what you want, but what is not a choice to you is to offend me under the umbrella of freespeech. You know it and I know it and you keep going at it.

It is just impossible that I will not find this shit on non-religion related thread. I am here to tag a long, make new friends and share my thoughts with all of you about anything but religion. Jesus and Mohammad a side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)