The Rejuvenated Funny Pics Thread - NO VIDEOS (YouTube Included) (50 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why's that? That man is a coward.

Juventino[RUS];3813416 said:
Don't worry, he will burn in hell, isn't it? Or idk what you are using instead of it in Quran

---------- Post added 18.08.2012 at 07:23 ----------

Of course, he could adopt her but instead of it he married her for obvious reason

Jesus and Mohammed are 2 genius - to make the whole world to believe in these 2 stories, damn.....

Back on topic:
:lol:

Oh, and it's not Yasor's picture I'm laughing about, but the randomness of your character.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Juventino[RUS];3813416 said:
Don't worry, he will burn in hell, isn't it? Or idk what you are using instead of it in Quran

---------- Post added 18.08.2012 at 07:23 ----------

Of course, he could adopt her but instead of it he married her for obvious reason

Jesus and Mohammed are 2 genius - to make the whole world to believe in these 2 stories, damn.....

Back on topic:
:confused:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
When we were in Egypt, we met a guy who was married to a Russian, but also claimed to bang every other Russian, Ukrainian, Belarussian, Georgian etc female who came to Dahab. He told us this while he was listening to a recording of the Quran being read at the end of his fast for the day. :confused2
Edit: and he tried it on with one of the girls with us.

Another fasting Egyptian told us his favourite drink was Jack Daniels.
i told you :lol: just to clear out sth so people dont think this is the norm, in dahab, hurgadah, and sharem the egyptains over there specially ones such as beach boys etc come from extremely poorly educated back grounds and there perspective of how to treat people is very messed up. i'd have you know when i go with the mrs to hurgadah they piss me off but due to the fact she is with me i dont roll them to the floor with the comments they make, and the fact they speak in russian makes it hard for me to pick up quickly its when we pass them she tells me ahmed they said sth sth sth about my breasts etc off course she does that after it bec like any one this is unacceptable and i'd poke his eyes. for them every hole is a fair game and the shocker is most of them are married and have kids!!!

Juventino[RUS];3813394 said:
English journalist was raped at their main square, what did you expect from them?
thats sth very different rus!! we r not out of control animals!! off course i know where u come from bec i deal with this with my girl on daily basis as her extended family warn her about me and it toke a while until her mum and dad warmed up to me after they saw how different i am. once again its bec of the level of education you have a lot of illiteracy and poverty here so go figure. but to go on and say what did you expect from them is sth a notch too much to be honest, russians are not angels them selves either in every country there has to be good and bad.

---------- Post added 19.08.2012 at 15:16 ----------

I just remembered the line he tried with the Irish girl. He had just told us that you aren't allowed to have sex, "even with your wife", while fasting. He then turns to the girl and says "I have an hour and a half left until I start fasting again". :lol:
oh dear god!!! those guys are beyond messed up :D they r hopeless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)