the official work-out thread (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
between Polish and Scandinavian? I guess that depends on your perspective.. I bet aliens would see no difference at all.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, they're really smooth to begin with. And since I work out in a gym as well I can say it feels pretty much the same. There are an awful lot of exercices to do and at the moment I'm really satisfied.

As for results, I guess I'll have to wait and see how it, or probably more accurate I, looks in a couple of months. But I'm quite positive since the exercices feel exactly like how they feel in the gym.

Jul 19, 2003
I have that Chuck Norris machine (total gym). It's not bad and I have recently started working out again. A word of advice, if you ever start working out, don't stop unless you plan on quitting altogether. It hurts so bad when you start from zero once again.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Now that the semester is almost over I get all the free time (to go to the gym).

But all the good looking girls are gone. So I am afraid I will keep laying on the couch with a remote control in my hand.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
Now that the semester is almost over I get all the free time (to go to the gym).

But all the good looking girls are gone. So I am afraid I will keep laying on the couch with a remote control in my hand.
What a way to put it, and what an excuse!! :D

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #99
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    I have that Chuck Norris machine (total gym). It's not bad and I have recently started working out again. A word of advice, if you ever start working out, don't stop unless you plan on quitting altogether. It hurts so bad when you start from zero once again.

its ****ed up man. last week i only worked out twice a week and that put me behing so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)