the official work-out thread (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i havent seen a thread on this topic before. seeing as it has been almost 5 months now that i have started going to the gym i thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can talk about our gym experiences. we could talk about your personal experiences, what has worked what hasnt worked for you. your training regimes, stuff like running and cardio and different musscle groups. the foods reccomended, not reccomended.
i would be interested in working out more efficiently and your help would be greatly appreciated.

hopefully this will be an "animated" thread
Sex and drinking- that's my work out.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
I guess I'm the only one that enjoys jogging/running.

At first, sure, it was like, I don't feel like, it's boring, too lazy.

After a while you get to like it. I actually look forward to jogging. Especially as I have a nice scenary (lakes, trees) and lovely cool weather to jog in.

I only like going to the gym when it's empty. For some reason when it's packed, I loose confidence and say, f-it, I'm done, gonna buy me a burger.

Do you participate in competitions?
My bf loves running, he participates in a few marathons per year.

Whenever I see him after marathons, I feel so exhausted looking at him, like it was me, who was a runner, not him :D

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Nope, no competitions. I'm not fit enough for those stuff, as yet, hopefully.

I just like jogging for pleasure. Especially in the rain.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Cardio is really good

Try walking, running, riding a bike... for one hour a day

Do a google search for more cardio exercises

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

anything more specific ?
I would be typing for an hour !!!!:D

btw Don, have you been to the new supermall in Woodbridge ???

I think I'll be there on saturday

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I can't for the life of me exercise for the sake of exercise. I'll play football for 3 hours straight, but put me on a treadmill and I'll be bored within 10 minutes. I used to try running around the neighbourhood, but I felt silly running and ending up at the same place, only more tired. If I feel like I'm getting out of shape, I just take a ball to the park or call out same mates for some scrimmage
agreed,theres no better way to exercise than a ball game:)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Finally, a thread i can call home. :D

I think working out and respecting the body is imperative for a long and healthy life. Besides making you feel fit and good about yourself, it allows you to lead a more balanced lifestyle. (considering most of us here love our drinks and rockstar lifestyles) :)

Anyways as for a training regime, 3-4 times a week should be good enough, and anyone who wants weight training trips, please pm Vinman, he provides some very insightful tips.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)