The Official Tennis Thread (20 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
My simpathy is for Nole, but Nadal was impressive today. There was never a chance this could end up differently. Still king of clay courts.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You guys like Scratch and Sniff, The grunting butt scratching Spaniard? :yuck: :inter:
I'm a Federer fan and I used to hate Nadal. Now i simply don't like him but I know he'll bypass Fed's GS titles tally, its simply inevitable. Djokovic will too for that matter

Between him and Djokovic, I prefer his play style more hence why i preferred him winning.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He just happens to be a unlikeable asshole.
Ofc to some, to others they like that side of him, emotional, hot headed at times but incredibly strong mentally and hard to break down. Obviously not the case today because he looked timid throughout entire match. Its often exaggerated, his antics on the court, which culminated with US open disqualification, when most other players would have gotten a warning.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ofc to some, to others they like that side of him, emotional, hot headed at times but incredibly strong mentally and hard to break down. Obviously not the case today because he looked timid throughout entire match. Its often exaggerated, his antics on the court, which culminated with US open disqualification, when most other players would have gotten a warning.
Then he's also one of them when it comes Corona.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
On
Then he's also one of them when it comes Corona.
One of those that dont panic? I like him even more for it. It's rare these days that athletes/celebrities promote different views, not in line with current narrative. Most are afraid of consequences, society backlash, angry mob of twitter trolls, so they stay silent. This culture of cancellation when people are attacking anyone opposing their views, has gone too far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)