The Official Tennis Thread (9 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nole, Nole! :weee:

He really deserves it, congrats to him and all Serbs. It's not our Wimbledon fairy tale but it's still a damn big achievement. ;)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Aussies where againest Djokovic. Was funny cause it really pissed him off, his still very young and you can tell how he holds himself on court getting upset when his dad was told to calm down and ejected from seat for a few games after a verbal spat with french fans behind him. He wasent getting fans on his side and if he continues the arrogant feel you get from him on the court everyone will follow suit.
You dont want to end up like Hewitt where his whole country really dont like him any longer. But i think he certainly smarter in charm than Hewitt with "i still love you guys even tho you didnt want me to win".
Tsonga was complaining all game about how long he takes to serve umpire really should of stepped in and did something about it.
I was also going for Tsonga we love underdogs and his father won a few hearts after those fist punches.
Overall the player with most experience won out and it showed.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anyone else watching the final of the French Open?

Nadal just cruised to the first set 6-1.

Federer really needs to up his game if he is even going to compete, never mind win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)