Administrator
May 27, 2007

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Federer is an arrogant twat.
No, that'd be Nadal.
My mistake.I always thought he was a croat because of Vlatko's enthusiasm towards him:D
I'm not one of those brainless ultranationalist, even if I was, It'd be damn hard to hate a guy like Djokovic. He has class written all over him, I'd buy him a few beers if I ever saw him. :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why hate? Roger is a very nice guy.
First I don't hate anyone, second I don't want him to break Sampras' Grand Slam titles nor win the French Open but I will leave that for Nadal to deal with.

Hopefully a new generation is rising now that will put some competition in the game, the past few years were so easy for Federer that he believed he is the god of Tennis; and he hasn't played against me yet ;)

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    No, that'd be Nadal.

I'm not one of those brainless ultranationalist, even if I was, It'd be damn hard to hate a guy like Djokovic. He has class written all over him, I'd buy him a few beers if I ever saw him. :D
    Id call Nadal a poser.Not an arrogant dick.Federer has always come across as being arrogant to me.He doesnt even have a sense of humour.He's the only one who had an issue with Djokovic's impersonations of players..which included those of Nadal,Roddick,Sharapova..and yes Federer.And guess who he beat in the Semi:D.

It must suck being Federer right now.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Id call Nadal a poser.Not an arrogant dick.Federer has always come across as being arrogant to me.He doesnt even have a sense of humour.He's the only one who had an issue with Djokovic's impersonations of players..which included those of Nadal,Roddick,Sharapova..and yes Federer.And guess who he beat in the Semi:D.

It must suck being Federer right now.
    Nadal is a poser and so much more(bad things), arrogant definetly being one of them. He's also a pussy for screaming like a girl while playing.

I didn't know that about Federer, certainly changes my opinion of him somewhat.. Still he leaves an impression of a calm, nice guy, that's at least my opinion.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    After seeing the US open final last year, this victory felt even more satisfying. Really like Djokovic. Brings freshness to the game.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    About arrogance, Federer has his looks towards opponents, but thats part of a way to put more pressure on opponent. But Fed fans sure are arrogant, have been reading some comments about todays game (and remember previous time excuses), aka, well it wasnt his day, but if he would have been 100% fit and played his best bla bla bla. I cant understand how his fans come up with that, i mean we are talking about federer here. And thats pretty much every time he looses. Be a man and say he was outplayed.

Anyway i hope this is just a start for Djokovic and a "start" for federer as well.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    ivanovic is good but she seems to choke under pressure but with time she will get better. and fed isnt over he just had a bad tournment not to mention two five set matches in a row but credit to djokovic he played well. i hope tsonga wins i really like hes enthusiasm and hes game.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Sadly the majority feels like that and vice-versa, however I take pride in my maturity when it comes to the subject. What's the point of hating a whole nation just for the sake of history? I have a few Serb friends, couldn't care less TBH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)