The Official Tennis Thread (16 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Why is it stupid? The customs and immigrations department made that rule for EVERYONE entering the country, not just for Djokovic. Do you think he’s above the rules and they should make an exception just for him?
Not true, it’s not for everyone and the rule is stupid. Those who are vaccinated can spread the virus too.
There are two ways for him to play in US open.
1. Enter illegally through Mexico.
2. Serbia’s PM can make him a minister and give him diplomatic passport. Once he enters USA he can play.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Rules are rules, even how stupid they're. I respect Djokovic for standing what he believes, but can't let him play and treat others differently.

Covid and these fake-passports are threatening the sport world of going over the seas to compete against the best athletes in the world. E-sport is winning the war.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Servus, Roger.

The most elegant player of all times. Watching prime Federer's attacking play will never be topped even if others have won more titles. He is the Zidane of tennis to me, I'll have forgotten Messi and CR7 long before ZZ and I'll have forgotten Nadal and Djokobitch long before Federer. Smooth class from head to toe.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Servus, Roger.

The most elegant player of all times. Watching prime Federer's attacking play will never be topped even if others have won more titles. He is the Zidane of tennis to me, I'll have forgotten Messi and CR7 long before ZZ and I'll have forgotten Nadal and Djokobitch long before Federer. Smooth class from head to toe.
roger = elegance

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's my favorite but he's not the greatest, 2 others surpassed him. He should have won more tho, partly for his own stubbornness, partly for the other 2 having his number and also partly for being a mental snowflake (atleast compared to the other two). Still an amazing career and a pleasure to watch him all these years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)