The Official Tennis Thread (10 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Djokovic was mentally and physically exhausted. He realized in the very beginning that he can't keep up with the long rallies due the legs, so he just decided to go net from literally every chance. Kudos to Nole for doing something like that, atleast trying where most of the people would have just kept hanging around and prob not getting anything done. He isn't even that good on the net, but was the only option i guess.

Too tough year, tough summer and tough olympics and everyone expecting him to make it 4 slams in a calendar year. I'd have loved to see the history, but fuck Medvedev is great. Next season going to be interesting to see Djokovic, Medvedev, Tsitsipas, Zverev + Alcaraz on clay. It's not easy for Djokovic anymore. Could it even be that all of them stays at 20 slams? The best chance for Nole is in wimbledon, considering most of today's players doesn't know how to play on natural surfaces, minus couple guys on clay. Grass is totally unknown for them.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
safin used to be my favorite player back in his days. medvedev is a likeable dude too, but marat had a special character and a very special game too. very few come close. too bad for his lazy attitude. his ausopen semi win over federer is still one of my favorite matches. safin was match point down in the 4th set tie break and still managed to pull it through somehow.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
safin used to be my favorite player back in his days. medvedev is a likeable dude too, but marat had a special character and a very special game too. very few come close. too bad for his lazy attitude. his ausopen semi win over federer is still one of my favorite matches. safin was match point down in the 4th set tie break and still managed to pull it through somehow.
Marat commented on the US final last year, he just blew up this communist regime on TV ..everyone was talking not about the match but about his comments

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Safin was a real character, never a dull moment

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Silly thing. 3 other players were let to play with the same paper yet they fuck him in the ass.

I'm so glad he didn't get vaccinated. And I'm not even a fan of Djokovic, but more of a freedom fan.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Silly thing. 3 other players were let to play with the same paper yet they fuck him in the ass.

I'm so glad he didn't get vaccinated. And I'm not even a fan of Djokovic, but more of a freedom fan.
apparently Novax didn’t have the proper paperwork, that’s why he wasn’t let in. Like you said, other players with exceptions were let in, it’s not a personal thing but it looks like Australia requires actual medical reasons if you have to skip the vaccine and this was a case of novaxx just not wanting to be vaccinated.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
apparently Novax didn’t have the proper paperwork, that’s why he wasn’t let in. Like you said, other players with exceptions were let in, it’s not a personal thing but it looks like Australia requires actual medical reasons if you have to skip the vaccine and this was a case of novaxx just not wanting to be vaccinated.
It's an infringement on his freedom to not be able to travel to any country he wishes without the need for paperwork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)