The Official Tennis Thread (16 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
That was an accident so I don’t get why it’s a straight DQ
Knowing the fact that there’s linesman somewhere behind, it can’t really be an accident. Of course it wasn’t done by purpose, but he’s 100% responsible. If you don’t want to be DQ’d, don’t do that shit - simple.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Knowing the fact that there’s linesman somewhere behind, it can’t really be an accident. Of course it wasn’t done by purpose, but he’s 100% responsible. If you don’t want to be DQ’d, don’t do that shit - simple.
fair point

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
as harsh as it may look, the rules are clear. tennis is a fairly inflexible sport, it wasn't even up for debate, it was the right decision. he just hit her straight:

sooooo, it's finally time for a new gs champ :nico: the last new champ was cilic in 2014, since then, wawrinka won 2, murray won 1, all other tournaments were won by the big 3. it's certainly time for a change.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
as harsh as it may look, the rules are clear. tennis is a fairly inflexible sport, it wasn't even up for debate, it was the right decision. he just hit her straight:

sooooo, it's finally time for a new gs champ :nico: the last new champ was cilic in 2014, since then, wawrinka won 2, murray won 1, all other tournaments were won by the big 3. it's certainly time for a change.
the way that Karen flopped :lol:

goddamn women are worthless

Nominee for Neymar Award
FJnvQdd.jpg

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If Coric beats Zverev, it's going to be Coric vs Berrettini/Thiem on the final. If Zverev beats Coric, i'll think Zverev and Shapo will have classic 5 setter, where Shapo will come out on top. I don't really have much faith on Medvedev, power Tennis is dominating in these courts. Just keep on eye the decreased amount of crosses and it's just hitting big bombers to the middle, to drop off the enemy with the high tempo. Could be bad for Thiem as well, but i really hope it's his time and usually he if he loses, it's on the early rounds but now he's already in there + Djokovic being out brings pressure to everyone, to finally win a GS and i think Thiem is just the most experienced one. It's his time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)