The official player numbers thread (5 Viewers)

Mar 28, 2007
why 30 for tiago? is there anyone more worth for no.8 den him? no.8 reminds me of VDV... the no.8 must be a special player imo.

VDV - no.8?
Qual - no.7?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
# 8 reminds me of a defensive minded player. Believe Tiago's chosen the # 30. Would like someone with a little bit of agility to get the # 7. And a lot of style.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't try to be a wiseguy. 7 isn't retired, it simply wasn't appointed last season because it wouldn't have been decent back then.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sorry I read it on Wiki :)

You must be the man on your avatar:)
I just don't see the point of repeating what has already been said at the beginning of the thread. Either 7 won't be given this season or it will be something special. I don't believe however that number 7 is retired.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I just don't see the point of repeating what has already been said at the beginning of the thread. Either 7 won't be given this season or it will be something special. I don't believe however that number 7 is retired.

Like your avatar? :D

Jun 20, 2007

I thought u were SURE about it :rolleyes:

At least these numbers are already taken:

:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I thought u were SURE about it :rolleyes:

At least these numbers are already taken:

:D
I also am sure I'm not on the Juventus team next year. According to your logic that means I believe I am, because I can't not believe I am. Because that would contradict the fact I'm sure of it.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    I also am sure I'm not on the Juventus team next year. According to your logic that means I believe I am, because I can't not believe I am. Because that would contradict the fact I'm sure of it.
    :confused2 post of the month??

晨曦光年

尤文之&
    Jun 5, 2007
    I just think that Tiago is a perfect number 8 ,but he said to the media that he will be the NO.30 ,the number he used in Chelsea ,that's to say ,Gianniceda will stay .and I want Criscito to be given number 5. and number 4 for Milito or other DC coming soon .Almiron 21, Molinaro 14, and I'm a big fan of Van der vaart ,if he comes ,I think he will choose No.23

and i don't want Iaquinta to have the 9.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)