The official player numbers thread (5 Viewers)

p0rcupine_tree

love the art in yourself
Feb 27, 2005
who gives a damn what wears what...i just care to rip that shirt of from bimboung and give the 18 to someone else...anyway the important thing is the player not the number...i dont mind DP wearing a shirt that looks like 69+1-50+5-15=10..........bullsh*ttttttttttttttttttttttt lets just celebrate for our new players!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
whoever gets number 9 is sure to be a juve player for 2 seasons max, its the curse of the number 9 shirt, those who have bared it in the past few years havnt lasted longer than 2 seasons at juve or have been piss poor

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
whoever gets number 9 is sure to be a juve player for 2 seasons max, its the curse of the number 9 shirt, those who have bared it in the past few years havnt lasted longer than 2 seasons at juve or have been piss poor
sign canna and give it to him, his 33 now. when his 35 he will go back to napoli. :p

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
who gives a damn what wears what...i just care to rip that shirt of from bimboung and give the 18 to someone else...anyway the important thing is the player not the number...i dont mind DP wearing a shirt that looks like 69+1-50+5-15=10..........bullsh*ttttttttttttttttttttttt lets just celebrate for our new players!!!!!!!!!!!!
I basically agree, I prefer my starters to be 1 to 11 but I;m not really that interested.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Who wants to bet Nocerino will be 23 next season :eyebrows:
Nabil im not strange just pretending for Christina's sake she stopped taking her medication so she needs all the support she can get :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)