The Official MMA Thread (2 Viewers)

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
The moment when Ronda went to punch her and Holm ducked as fast as Goku making Ronda trip and fall down was the best moment of the match for me. Utter domination in terms of speed and movement.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The moment when Ronda went to punch her and Holm ducked as fast as Goku making Ronda trip and fall down was the best moment of the match for me. Utter domination in terms of speed and movement.
Yep, highlight of ze game, I even said super saiyan speed in previous post too lol.

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
So Holm is a top notch boxer?
Yes, and kickboxer too.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as people are highlighting Holly's movement and striking as the key this video from super coach Firas Zahabi shows that Holm's preparation for Ronda's clinch game was on point:

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
On paper, this is the best card since I've been a fan. Can't see how any card could be "much bigger" honestly. Aldo vs McGregor is the biggest fight(hype-wise) you can make in MMA currently, outside of Holm vs Rousey II possibly. Neither guy is a massive star, but Weidman vs Rockhold is the best matchup in a MW title fight ever imo. Then you have Jacare vs Romero which is about as sick of a title eliminator as you'll ever see, Nelson vs Maia which is a compelling matchup, despite the potential to be a snoozefest, and Holloway vs Stephens which can't help but be an exciting fight for as long as it lasts. The only card I can think of that compares top to bottom is UFC 100. Even if there's a few more that are comparable to it, nothing is going to be much better. If you're talking about big in terms of sales, I'll be shocked if this isn't top 5 all-time in terms of sales. If it were happening during the height of PPV sales, it would be guaranteed top 3.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Conor is a freaking maniac. :lol: I can't tell who's my favorite, Conor is very amusing but I think I'd like to see Aldo shutting him up.

If someone can post a link where the fight can be watched on a phone, I'd be very grateful. :)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lucky punch, but damn what a knockout. Hope he stays at 145 for a couple of defenses. Interested in seeing a rematch with Aldo or a title fight with Edgar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)