The Official MMA Thread (22 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Who wins between Hendricks and Lawler?

I think Robbie Lawler will beat Hendricks. It's going to be an interesting fight for sure, both have knockout power. Lawler has the better striking technique while Hendricks has the better wrestling.

I now dislike Hendricks a lot, he's a crybaby. I've rarely seen someone whine as much as he has since he lost that decision to GSP. It was a close fight, he probably should have won but get over it for fuck's sake.

His whining isn't even entertaining, he's certainly no Chael.
Donno what to make of hendricks, dont like him but dont hate him either. But the way he handled the GSP fight was commendable and then there is that huge raw powered left hand that i am a fan of.

I think Hendricks puts lawler on his back, softens him up and then knocks him out. But i would love to see Lawler KO Hendricks coz ive always liked lawler.

Heavyweight division is closed for a long time now unless Junior or Hunt can do something about it. Cain will only be beaten by that one knockout punch, the complete heavyweight ever. Is werdum fighting Travis now? i think Werdum beats him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Shogun vs Dan II in March :tuttosport:

I bet all my vcash, my avatar, my sig my usertitle my butthole virginity everything on a Shogun win.

This wont be another epic battle, this will be a one-sided beating.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,466
    I’ll be pulling for Lawler on the main event but I do like Hendricks who is a Dallas local (which means nothing to me).

The best part is that I get to see Nightmare Sanchez again :D

Jake Shields too

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Good luck Stevie, rape him.

Brilliant fight between Hendricks and Lawler. Lawler showed up nice and strong, fair decision.

Now that the less important fights are gone i cant wait for Shogun-Henderson!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    @WΏΏdy?

why do you have a "?" at the end of your nick? A sign of an existential crisis after that Shogun fiasco yesterday? :p

Anyways, time for some bookmarking, dear. Have fun :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    :D

I was referring to the nature of the Metamoris competition, of which the Bravo-Gracie bout was only part of, not necessarily Bravo's style. Still, it's hard to knock a guy's BJJ when he yet again schools a Gracie he's supposed to lose to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)