The Official MMA Thread (9 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Anyone else watching? Big Nog returns against Big Country.

http://atdhe.sx/boxing/watch-ufc-fight-night-39-nogueira-vs-nelson-5ij11#

Nog was/once my old school favourite but that was when AC Milan was at least a midtable team, donno what he's still doing fighting.

Hope he wins tonight though.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ridiculous, i think i might have knocked out Big Nog there. Sincerely hope for his sake this is the last time we see him fight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
How about Werdum outclassing Hapa. Great jabs and a lot of spinning $h!t and great use of deep half guard to survive the knockdown in the first round.

Still dont know if it's enough for Cain but i'm sure it's gonna be one heck of a fight.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
173 sick sick card. Hendo and Iaquinta going to sleep, Varner duking it out on a broken foot, Lalwer smashing the juggernaut and Dillashaw breaking Dana's p4p pick. I love this sport.

what you think
please discuss

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
TJ Dillashaw was absolutely amazing i just became a massive fan. Felt bad Hendo really want Comier to get snashed in his next fight but he is lookong strong at the minute although Jones or Gus shoukd be well fit to take him out. Lawler is still a beast and i think he could beat Hendricks in a rematch. Great night for the sport.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I seen the video Silva posted saying its all a misunderstanding and that he still thinks he will be fighting Sonnen July 5th. I don't know if i believe his story or not he isna legend but i think he may be full.of shit here.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
Wanderlei should just stop posting those WWE style videos. He simply doesn't have the showmanship of Chael to pull something like this off. Chael took him down in his flip-flops in TUF gym so he should just stop acting like a thug.

As for Sonnen-Belfort fight, I think they just want to give Vitor an easy way to the title shot the same way they mismatched DC with Hendo. I like Chael but I don't think he stands a chance against Vitor.

Jul 1, 2010
Prime Chael would have given Vitor a lot of problems because Vitor always struggled against high level wrestlers (Randy and Hendo come to mind) but the current Chael will probably lose. He looked awful against Rashad. However, this fight will be at 185, which might help Chael since it's the weight class were he excelled at but the weight cut might be very difficult, especially since he's 37 and hasn't cut weight in 2 years.

At this point Chael is just being a good company man. I see him retire after this fight, I doubt he'll be able to cope without TRT. Likewise for Vitor.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Its the first time Ronda's boobs looked impressive though or in other words they were not repulsive. All her jumping helped her cause too i think :D

Anyways how do you see the main event playing out? I havent seen any of Machida's fights at 185 and he's old now so i think Weidman will beat him. Im still hoping for a surprise KO from the dragon. Has weidman ever been hit in the face before? His only fighs ive seen are the ones against Anderson.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
RD 1

Weidman doing what Shogun did to Lyoto with the kicks. Machida did counter a couple of times though but he doe slook old and slow.

Round 2 should be interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

RD 2

Goes to Weidman again, Machida just cant find his mojo. I think he's gotta throw that left kick to the body in southpaw position.

- - - Updated - - -

Rd 3

Weidman fucks up Machida. Man Lyoto looks on his way to hanging up his boots. No speed no creativity no sting, i think weidman will finish Machida.

- - - Updated - - -

Rd 4

WHAT A FUCKING ROUND!

Machida gassed but if he had not he would have fucking finished weidman. He needs to dig deep in the last round and finish it! Not sure if he has anything left in the tank.

Finish him dragon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)