The Official MMA Thread (9 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That was terrible. Anderson's career is over for sure. Have to feel bad for CW, after dominating the fight early he wins on another fluke.

Hopefully the UFC can convince Vitor to fight away from Brazil, I have a feeling Weidman will destroy him.

Jul 1, 2010
Weidman checked his leg kick with his knee but a leg snapping up against a knee is incredibly rare and improbably. That was lucky for Weidman, althoufh he dominated that first round.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if Vitor fights is Las Vegas he can't be on TRT.

Weidman would destroy him either way.

Jul 1, 2010
Well, he's 38, his bones are probably not as strong as they used to be. Also, Weidman blocked Silva's leg kick with his lower femur, which is the strongest bone in the body. A shin hitting a femur can break, although it's rare.

Also, like Bas Rutten explains in this video, you can break your shin doing a leg kick if you do it wrong and don't turn your hips.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Was watching this live and it was such a disappointing end, i was hoping to see silva knocking out weidman or at least test his chin. Weidman looks unbeateable and invincible at MW but it was the same with Machida or Junior when they became champions. I wouldnt be surprised if Vitor knocks out weidman in a one sided short fight.

Silva's break was nasty, too hard to look at in replays. I hope he comes back for a couple of fights.

SHOGUN :touched: that perfect fucking counter left :touched: that timing :touched: that passion :touched:

:soapit: :tuttosport: :yawn:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Machida or Vitor whoever gets their hand on weidman first. There isnt enough quality in MW other than than. I like Munoz and he would have ben a top contender if it wasnt for his granny chin.

Jul 1, 2010
Who wins between Hendricks and Lawler?

I think Robbie Lawler will beat Hendricks. It's going to be an interesting fight for sure, both have knockout power. Lawler has the better striking technique while Hendricks has the better wrestling.

I now dislike Hendricks a lot, he's a crybaby. I've rarely seen someone whine as much as he has since he lost that decision to GSP. It was a close fight, he probably should have won but get over it for fuck's sake.

His whining isn't even entertaining, he's certainly no Chael.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)