The Official MMA Thread (2 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Im not really aware of strikeforce fighters,but from what i came to know in the whole rashad-jones episode is that King mo is rashad's butt buddy and called jones a hoe :lol:

It must really suck to be rashad right now though.

There are some good interesting match-ups comming up
Condit-BJ Penn
GSP-Diaz[GSP by tko]
belfort-akiyama [belfort by ko]
Shogun-forest[shogun by decision]
Schaub - Nogueira [Nog by submission]
Sonnen-stann [Sonnen decision]
Henderson-fedor[fedor by tko]

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Tito steps up and fights rashad - Report

Evans has everything to lose in this fight,but i doubt he will lose. I see him getting a unanimous decision victory.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Fedor vs Henderson tommorow gunna cost me £10 wo watch it hopefully i can get a stream instead as i expect Fedor to knock him out in the first round.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hendo with a huge win last night. I think Fedor needs to change his preparation a bit and possibly fight a lower caliber of fighter. He was so close to winning last night, but perhaps going straight into Hendo was a mistake.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Henderson is the WORST and the dirtiest fighter i have ever seen in MMA. As much as i enjoyed him knocking out bisping and the cheap shot after,you gotta admit that was hard. Look at his cheap shots on wanderlei and sobral its just disgusting. Against fedor he pulled a "belfort" and finished the fight with 2 vicious shots to the back of the head. Sure fedor was on broken legs before he landed them but the way he finished the fight was dirty and disappointing to watch. Same with akiyama and belfort fight,i cant believe there is not acting being taken regarding belfort's regular illegal shots {just liek the fight against rich franklin}

Last sunday as i expected Ben henderson beat the shit outta miller. Jim should have never taken this fight,he was next in line for the shot and got screwed just like pettis.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #597
    Last nights card was ok

- Forrest had his years back in 04-06 but after that Silva embarassment in Aug 09 he is just sorry.
    - I love Big Nog!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)