The Official MMA Thread (8 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sonnen is getting knocked out in the rematch if he gets it,that's for sure.

Im still not yet sold on overeem's stand up...i saw all his fights in the K-1 tournament he won but he wasnt as impressive as the title sounds. His semi-final win was over a guy half his size and he he still managed give O a considerable beating. In the final he faced a very old guy (defending champ i think) who was brutally beat up in both the quaters and the semis which was on the same night as the final. If he came to UFC,guy like Junior and Cain will make overeem quit,just like in the days he faced better competition. In in the last fight with werdum the 40 extra pounds of "woop ass" was as invisible as marchisio. Werdum actually landed more knees and right hands in the stand-up,if he was at a better camp and in better shape he would have beaten overeem. Frank mir beats him,Big nog still beats him,hell even shaub or carwin will beat him.

The match i am looking forward to is Gray-Frankie rematch. I want frankie to win this,i want him to beat the shit outta maynard.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #625
    My buddies and I are planning on going to the Edgars-Maynard fight in Houston down in October.

In other news the UFC just announced Lesnar-Overeem Dec 30th!!!!!

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #627
    BIG O wins by TKO in the first round and ending Lesnar's UFC career in the process

Write it down

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Yeah i agree was looking forward to watching GSP Vs Diaz and Condit v Penn these two fights made it an interesting card unless they find someone decent to fight BJ it aint going to look too exciting. Crop Cop vs Nelson will be worth a watch but other than that its a lame card.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Dumb move by diaz,but i like condit and GSP-condit will be much more entertaining/competitive than GSP-diaz would have been.

GSP still wins.

Big nog gets his rematch with Mir at UFC 140,can't wait to see big nog shoving his foot up mir's ass :D

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #634
    Yea Diaz kinda fucked up but this isn't the first time he's done dumb shit.

The Diaz bros. are both immensely talented ATHLETES but they are also dumb pot heads. They compete in numerous Iron Man challenges and place pretty high, they both have great ground and striking games and good physical stature.

Sadly their love of weed and other narcotic agents reduce them to rapidly aging bags of potential.

I don't want to see GSP-Condit because GSP is gonna kick his ass without trying.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    BJ could view this video just seconds before he makes an entrance, he'd be so fired up to kick this fucker's ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)