The Official MMA Thread (36 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Not when he faces a %100-ready BJ Penn. I still think the only fighter capable of touching GSP's belt is BJ (maybe)

I've been waiting for GSP vs Penn III for so long, I hope it happens after they both win in UFC 137.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #644
    Penn's time has passed

when a sorry ass Edgar owned him twice you know its over

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    SHOGUN - HENDERSON!

I like dan,i really do. But this is the worst LHW fight he could have taken. This will be a epic fight and possibly fight of the year!

Winner (shogun) gets a shot at the title again :weee:

dodo

The Recruiter
    Apr 25, 2011
    Jon Jones was really good UFC135, I would like to see him vs Anderson Silva. Heavyweight fights are often boring as hell, and Mark Hunt on a winning streak in the UFC lol..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Honestly, if you put the difference in weight class aside I think Jones would destroy Silva
    At a catchweight sometime in the future, or even in LHW, Silva had two fights their IIRC. But a catchweight would be fair for both fighters.

I doubted Silva too many times and been proved wrong every single time. You cannot doubt that man. But yeah Bones Jones clearly has the potential to be the G.O.A.T if he just keeps doing what he does right now without even improving.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #657
    At a catchweight sometime in the future, or even in LHW, Silva had two fights their IIRC. But a catchweight would be fair for both fighters.

I doubted Silva too many times and been proved wrong every single time. You cannot doubt that man. But yeah Bones Jones clearly has the potential to be the G.O.A.T if he just keeps doing what he does right now without even improving.
    Yea Silva has fought Forrest and Franklin IIRC at 205 and he has surprised me many times as well.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    UFC 136 has a great card...

Middleweight bout: Chael Sonnen vs. Brian Stann
    Featherweight Championship bout: José Aldo (c) vs. Kenny Florian
    Lightweight Championship bout: Frankie Edgar (c) vs. Gray Maynard

I hope Florian and Maynard become champs. I doubt Florian will do it, but I'm sure Maynard will take that belt away from the most boring champ in UFC history.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Machida now fighting Bones. I think Bones is should walk through the Dragon, but Machida is capable of the sneaky 1 punch knock out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)