The Official MMA Thread (7 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Overeem won, but it was a shit fight. Neither man wanted to commit. Fabricio did what I expected, tried to coach Overeem into his territory. I was really surprised that Overeem never really went after his opponent.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Bas rutten is the man! Good stuff dru

Disappointing fight night,overeem looked outta shape,there is no way he can take any of the top 3 heavyweights in the ufc from what i saw last night

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #568
    The card was great but the fights were horrible. Thats all I'm gonna say about last night

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #571
    KJ getting pwned was disappointing.
    Yea he really did get whooped

BTW did I tell you that my buddy went to HS with him in H-town? And another buddy of mine is really good friends with Brian Melanco who fought on the under card. From the H as well

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    UFC 132 was one of the best events of 2011 so far.

The comedy around Evans :lol2:Gets the tittle shot and sits out 6 months for a title shot then the champion shogun gets injured and rashad waits another few months for him to recover. A month before the fight rashad gets injured and jones takes the title. Then rashad was set to challange jones for the title and jones gets injured and opts for surgery :lol2: . Rashad finally decides not to wait and fight Davis and as soon as he does jones says he needs no surgery and is ready to defend his title and rampage gets the shot.
    Now a few weeks before the Rashad-Davis fight,davis pulls out due to an injury and evans is still without a fight :rofl:

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #579
    Machida was supposed to fight Evans again but he didn't take the contract

for UFC 133

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Yeah,both machida and tito rejected the fight. They both knew evans would grind them out and win it.

I dont see any other opponent for evans,maybe they will get the top dog from strikeforce to match him up with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)