The Official MMA Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #543
    WΏΏdy;3006311 said:
    Jon jones would beat the shit outta any champion right now,except velasques of course
    Jon Jones vs Anderson Silva at LHW would be good too
    Jones has said that his ultimate goal is to fight at heavyweight, after all it is his natural disposition. And I guarantee he would destroy Cain

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Cain is just another beast,here is no way jon jones is beating him.

Tell you what,wait and watch rashad give jones a run for his money....i know jones will ultimately win but it will be so bloody sweet for me to watch jones break a bone or two,i hope evans smashes his big head into the mat

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I agree with Dru. I think after some more fights, we'll see Jon Jones topping the pound-for-pound charts everywhere. He's near PERFECT.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #546
    WΏΏdy;3007400 said:
    Cain is just another beast,here is no way jon jones is beating him.

Tell you what,wait and watch rashad give jones a run for his money....i know jones will ultimately win but it will be so bloody sweet for me to watch jones break a bone or two,i hope evans smashes his big head into the mat
    You were in denial about Shogun getting his ass whooped by Bones, what makes you think Cain can beat him? Bones is a better wrestler, striker and overall athlete compared to Cain.

Bones Jones is the future of MMA, Rashad is older and fatter. There is nothing he can do to beat Bones either.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    You were in denial about Shogun getting his ass whooped by Bones, what makes you think Cain can beat him? Bones is a better wrestler, striker and overall athlete compared to Cain.

Bones Jones is the future of MMA, Rashad is older and fatter. There is nothing he can do to beat Bones either.
    Well,with shogun i am clearly biased:p...i would still say shogun would beat jones in a rematch :D

But cain,i am not a big fan of that guy...so jones would easily beat GSP and anderson silva,but cain is too much to handle for any human

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #548
    Cain's main advantage in his weight class is his speed and his stamina. Bones surpasses Cain in both catergories.

And yes, Bones could beat Silva and GSP but they would never meet anyway

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I just want jon jones to lose every single match he fights in,i want him pounded into the mat by everyone,i want him to join inter somehow and fuck morratti and get aids and spread it to the whole team and die together with them

I hate jon jones

:moan:

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #552
    WΏΏdy;3007582 said:
    Intermerdaccist! :stuckup:

Btw did u catch machida giving the credit pf the front kick knockout to steven seagal?:D
    Yep, crane kid like the karate kid

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    My UFC 131 Main card predictions:

Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Vagner Rocha: Cerrone by K.O.
    Heavyweight bout: Jon Olav Einemo vs. Dave Herman: Einemo by Submission
    Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Mark Muñoz: Muñoz by K.O.
    Featherweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Diego Nunes: Florian by Unanimous Decision
    Heavyweight bout: Junior dos Santos vs. Shane Carwin: Carwin by TKO

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Junior beat the fuck outta Carwin. JDS v. Cain should be a blast. Junior has the best hands in the heavyweight game, though Cain's wrestling could cause him problems.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #558
    Junior will beat Cain.

I can't wait to go see Overeem this weekend :weee:

And Gina!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)