The Official MMA Thread (13 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I hope not. Shields is a douchebag, he needs to be taught a lesson. GSP's striking ability will prevail :xfinger:

As for the Couture vs. Machida, I wish for a Couture win, but I have a feeling Machida will make a comeback and win this one. Couture could retire after this :depressed

Aldo will win in the first round, easy.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
GSP will destroy Jake Shields imo and although i don't think it wilh happen i would love to see Randy beat Machida but as any MMA fan knows if there is anyone who can cause an upset its Randy Couture.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
GSP will destroy Jake Shields imo and although i don't think it wilh happen i would love to see Randy beat Machida but as any MMA fan knows if there is anyone who can cause an upset its Randy Couture.
True, Randy definitely can cause an upset. However, the thing is Machida has to win this one, he got no other options.

+rep for the avatar :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I dont think machida HAS to win...pretty sure UFC will keep him even if he loses a third fight in a row.

This will the the first UFC event in years that i wont watch,but i cant wait to watch edgar-gray rematch

Forza edgar

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I don't know that much about MMA/UFC, but is there any chance Alistair Overeem will join UFC?

and I hope GSP wins tonight, just placed a bet on him :p

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't know that much about MMA/UFC, but is there any chance Alistair Overeem will join UFC?

and I hope GSP wins tonight, just placed a bet on him :p
Yes,Alistair will eventually join the UFC.

I still think fedor would be a serious contender for the HW belt in the UFC,but sadly for many fans you are only as good as your last fight,so i dont think he is getting enough support or motivation to come back.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
GSP!! GSP!!

So saddened to see Randy finally leave. That guy is eternal. Hopefully his son has success in the UFC after the merger and continues the tradition.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
UFC 129 was such a great fight night, except for the main event! The high possibility of Jake Shields defeating GSP was a big lie, If there's anyone in MMA who can keep up with the great GSP even for a little bit then it has to be Nick Diaz and I doubt he can manage better than a draw.

Now, GSP vs. Anderson Silva, please. Both don't have great competitors in their weight classes, make a catchweight, this is the real clash of the titans.

The Aldo-Hominick fight was Amazing. Fight of the night.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
That's against Okami, the guy who likes to take it to the judges, he got no chance against the spider. If I were him, I'd bet all my money on Silva and get a quick verbal submission.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's against Okami, the guy who likes to take it to the judges, he got no chance against the spider. If I were him, I'd bet all my money on Silva and get a quick verbal submission.
He did beat Spider once already, though it was a DQ.:D

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Just watched UFC129.. Machida karate kid kick was amazing :D It was first time I saw Jose Aldo fight and he was impressive, really messed that other guy's head up pretty good. Always thought GSP was a great fighter and after watching some Ultimate Fighter with him and Josh Koscheck, he also seems like a very nice guy.

GSP vs Anderson Silva would be a great fight and could go either way but I think GSP will win unanimous decision after 5 rounds like his last 4 fights. :p But GSP vs Silva would be like the Pacquiao-MayweatherJr of MMA right now I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)