The Official MMA Thread (3 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Is there a way to get the fight card with specific (or approx) time they're starting? I wanna catch Cro Cops fight, Fabers and obviously the main event.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
WΏΏdy;2945950 said:
If u miss tonight's main event then you miss the best fight of this year. brock and velasquez was good and something tells me that tonite's fight is going to go the same way.
aiiight i will record it,will watch the l;ast UFC tomorrow and ret and see the main event if i have time tomorrow

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Fuck! That was definitely beating of the year! 'Bones' Jones raped Shogun in all ways :sergio:

I fail to imagine anyone can beat this monster for, at least, the next 6 years. Even Rashad Evans was visibly shaking of fear when Joe Rogan talked about his next challenge against Jones.

Both Jon's amazing speed and the tremendous reach advantage (85 inch, longest in UFC history) was decisive and will be against every future opponent.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #510
    What have I been telling you boys for the past year? Bones is the real deal and the most explosive fighter in MMA

He needs to ramp up his stamina and conditioning and then its really game over for the 205-ers

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    What have I been telling you boys for the past year? Bones is the real deal and the most explosive fighter in MMA

He needs to ramp up his stamina and conditioning and then its really game over for the 205-ers
    I believe it's already game over for 'em!

Have you guys noticed Shogun tapping out before the referee ended the fight? That was really depressing.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Hard to see someone beating him without knocking him out. Could be champ for a while.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #515
    WΏΏdy;2948892 said:
    There is no beating him now,i dont see anyone at LHW beating him

Shogun should move to middleweight

:depressed
    I hate to say I told you so :D

Shogun is wayyy tooo big for 185

plus he was extremely out of shape for this fight even though Jones had the disadvantage of 6 weeks to prep

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Well,i knew jon was an amazing talent,but following shogun in pride he has been my favourite for 6 years now,...the punishment he took was vicious,i dont think anyone else in the LHW division would have lasted this long

Btw the rashad fued is heating up :D

rashad evans "I feel disrespected on many levels and the worst part is that it comes from people who I felt were like family. I would have done anything for Greg Jackson, and I would still do anything for Greg Jackson but I felt disrespected beyond belief," Evans said. "I feel disrespected by Jon because when I think about when we trained or when we were chilling, was the [expletive] even real? Or was he just trying to be a master manipulator and try to manipulate the situation so he could get what he wanted out of it?"

Maybe rashad is trying to get into jon's head...but last thing rashad wants is enter the cage with jones having a bone to pick :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Fight Night 24 was boring as hell :sergio:

I can't understand why the Nogueira brothers are considered 'legends' in MMA, I mean okay, they're experienced and enjoyed some success in their career but I think both are way too overrated, especially 'Lil Nog'.

Was sad to see my Nottingham boy Dan Hardy losing for the third time on the trot, glad Dana White will give him a final chance to prove himself.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Man,reading what jones have to say about rashad,the guy is super talented but such a hoar....i really really wish who ever fights jon next breaks something..i would prefer to see him break jon's neck

what a bitch

who is excited to rua-griffin :excited:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Rua is one of my favs but Forrest Griffin is the fighter I hate the most. I can't stand the guy, one of the perfect nights I witnessed in UFC was when Anderson Silva knocked his ass out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)