The Official MMA Thread (4 Viewers)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #463
    I hate that Brit

Remember when he got knocked the f out back around UFC 100?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Bisping is a beast. Though, I think this Rivera guy is a pussy. He tried to get Bisping disqualified after that illegal knee, it was evident that Bisping is superior from the start.

BJ Penn vs. Fitch should've been a unanimous or at least Split decision win for Fitch. But I'm glad it went for a draw, UFC should encourage fighters to finish off fights.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I hate that Brit

Remember when he got knocked the f out back around UFC 100?
    That was when he and Dan Henderson fought at the TUF Finale. Yeah he was such a prick the entire season and Hendo fucked his jaw sideways.

Since then he seems to have mellowed a lot. Doesn't talk as much shit before fights. Of course Rivero brought the Beast outta Bisping by claiming he was going to Merc the Count. Rivero could be even more of cunt than Mike.

I thought Fitch won the split decision. BJ was overmatched in the last two rounds. Fitch needs to work on being more violent on the ground.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #468
    It's sad to see the greats of the sport decline

Machida
    Fedor
    Arlovski
    Penn

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    You're being generous

They rank #1 on my list, E
    They are behind Fat White Women and Asians.

Fat White Women are just horrible and tend to smell bad.

Asians yell all the time and pretend they don't speak English.

Desis nag the fuck out of you about where things are located and then try to haggle you over the price.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #476
    I was gonna mention that fat women rank #2 on my list followed by all women at #3

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    I was gonna mention that fat women rank #2 on my list followed by all women at #3
    Mexicans/Spanish speaking peoples are number 5 after, white trash at number 4.

Mexicans cover a 3 dollar purchase with a 100 dollar bill or a 200 dollar purchase with all fives and that's just gangster.

OP
    .zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #478
    Mexicans don't work in my field so I have no place for them on this list. Its mainly with desis and fat bitches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)