Nov 24, 2005
UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch

Main card

Welterweight bout: B.J. Penn vs. Jon Fitch
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver
Welterweight bout: Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole
Middleweight bout: Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke

Bolded who I think will win. I like BJ Penn but I can see Fitch winning with a decision. Bisping will finish off Rivera.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
UFC 127: Penn vs. Fitch

Main card

Welterweight bout: B.J. Penn vs. Jon Fitch
Middleweight bout: Michael Bisping vs. Jorge Rivera
Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Dennis Siver
Welterweight bout: Chris Lytle vs. Brian Ebersole
Middleweight bout: Chris Camozzi vs. Kyle Noke

Bolded who I think will win. I like BJ Penn but I can see Fitch winning with a decision. Bisping will finish off Rivera.
agreed :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nick Ring vs. Riki Fukuda

One of the fights in the Preliminary card. WOW! Fukuda dominated the fight from start to finish, the judges gave A UNANIMOUS DECISION win for Ring! Got robbed so bad, I've never seen something like this before.

Dana White on his Twitter: "Judges fucking suck again!! Fukuda got robbed!!!". Well, fucking do something about it.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #459
    Nick Ring vs. Riki Fukuda

One of the fights in the Preliminary card. WOW! Fukuda dominated the fight from start to finish, the judges gave A UNANIMOUS DECISION win for Ring! Got robbed so bad, I've never seen something like this before.

Dana White on his Twitter: "Judges fucking suck again!! Fukuda got robbed!!!". Well, fucking do something about it.
    That's why people say that you should finish the fight and not leave it in the judges hands. A lot of these fighters train to win by decision instead of going for the irrefutable

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    That's why people say that you should finish the fight and not leave it in the judges hands. A lot of these fighters train to win by decision instead of going for the irrefutable
    True. But you cannot imagine how this Fukuda guy dominated the fight from start to finish, the decision was just super ridiculous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)