Oct 11, 2005
That should be a great card.

Sheilds v. St. Pierre is the main card.

Aldo v. Hominick

Machida v. Coutoure (WTF:lol:)

And a Canada v. USA Prelim Card.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I just watched the weigh-ins,anderson is a bit overconfident.... i cant fucking wait for bader-jones and anderson-belfort....i just hope belfort pounds anderson into the cage

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Ufc was boring tonight, i expected a lot more excitment from what on paper looked to be a a great night of action but that knockout by Silva was just Amazing.Hopefully GSP beats Jake Sheild and they get it on.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Ufc was boring tonight, i expected a lot more excitment from what on paper looked to be a a great night of action but that knockout by Silva was just Amazing.Hopefully GSP beats Jake Sheild and they get it on.
what!!??

I agree the event was boring but only till the bader-jones fight....that fight and the announcement of jones-shogun was the biggest and the best shock ive had in a while :D....it was so amazing that it wiped its ass with the griffin-franklin fight,i was still hungover with the shock announcement and i really dont remember a lot of the griffin fight.

I feel bad for vitor though,but good thing now is we are probably gonna see GSP vs anderson.

Just those two fights made up for the entire boring event.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)