The Official MMA Thread (2 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
BJ went through the "rampage" syndrome,he wont thwo first two rounds but because of the ass raping fitch gave him in the 3rd round he thought he lost the fight....fair decision but m biased :D

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I think Dana White should bring in more fighters like Sanchez to UFC. Great fighter!

Yet, I think Kapmann winning by a split decision would've made more sense, or at least, a draw.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I am not really a fan of sanchez....but i enjoy his fights...and after the beating he took against martin and kept swinging won my heart :D

I cant wait for shogun to destroy jones

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I love it how 2 fights ago machida was one of the best pound for pound and now he's fighting for his job :lol:

RIP couture,m a fan but he shouldn't have taken this fight

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
ψoody ;2932051 said:
I cant wait for shogun to destroy jones
Me too. Jones is talented but I think he made a mistake fighting Shogun too early, he's not ready yet. Shogun is a beast.

I'd say TKO win for Shogun in Round 2.

Macheda - Cotoure is coming up too.
That would be in the GSP vs. Shields event, April 30.

ψoody ;2932107 said:
I love it how 2 fights ago machida was one of the best pound for pound and now he's fighting for his job :lol:

RIP couture,m a fan but he shouldn't have taken this fight
Don't underestimate the old man, believe me :D But I'm sure Machida is coming back to be a force. I still think he's a better fighter than Rashad Evans.

I think Machida was robbed against Rampage. Dana White should find a solution to Judges in UFC.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
They're still going to be separate organizations, though both owned by Zuffa. Maybe now we can have those UFC v. Strikeforce fights we've all wanted to see.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
They're still going to be separate organizations, though both owned by Zuffa. Maybe now we can have those UFC v. Strikeforce fights we've all wanted to see.
That will happen only if the two merge,which will take around 3 year's time...fedor is allready gone and overeem wont be in top shape for 3 more years....
I would love to see nate diaz get his ass kicked around in the UFC and also mendez needs to fight the winner for edgar-gray rematch

Where does this leave paul daley?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
ψoody ;2936697 said:
That will happen only if the two merge,which will take around 3 year's time...fedor is allready gone and overeem wont be in top shape for 3 more years....
I would love to see nate diaz get his ass kicked around in the UFC and also mendez needs to fight the winner for edgar-gray rematch

Where does this leave paul daley?
If he keeps winning, he'll probably keep his contract. Dana loves winners.

3 years is a long time and Zuffa may see the benefits to having two separate PPV entities while receiving all the profits.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Really pumped up for the Shogun vs. Jones fight. The bookies are making Jones the favorite, Shogun said that he feels very disrespected by this and will make sure those who bet on him will get rich.

Going to be an amazing fight! :xfinger:

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
He said he felt disrespected because Jones was giving autographs as "LHW champoin" and i agree with shogun....jones has turned into a cocky moron

Shogun should knock his ass out

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I loved it what shogun said at the weigh ins "i understand he is confident and all,but that is just olain disrespectfull"...... the stare down was funny because jones again came out like a punk.....fedor is the only other man than shogun who has a calm "i dont hate you" attitude during stare down,ripping through pride all those years and the recent fights in the UFC.

GOD! i hope shogun beats the shit outta jones

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Anyone have a stream? I really wanna watch, but I don't want to stay awake until 4am and don't find a stream.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
meh i was going to record this but i still have the last main event on my hard drive to watch

last one i watched was Lesner v velasquez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)