The Official MMA Thread (22 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Fuck Dana puss and fuck joe silva.

Bader the retard call out my man shogun and i was content coz this would have been the easiest fight of shogun's career, perfect figt for Rua to get his title push back on track. But no joe the retard son of a retard mother silva had to give bader to his favourite son GT.

Fuck this...no one calls out my man and gets away from him.

/vodkaandgin.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Fuck Dana puss and fuck joe silva.

Bader the retard call out my man shogun and i was content coz this would have been the easiest fight of shogun's career, perfect figt for Rua to get his title push back on track. But no joe the retard son of a retard mother silva had to give bader to his favourite son GT.

Fuck this...no one calls out my man and gets away from him.

/vodkaandgin.
mighty brave of ya, Woodster, coming out like that and all :p ... proud of ya, buddy :D

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Fucking joe silva...how ovbviously easy do u want GT's road to a title?
How fucking obvioue do u wanna be when u ty and give twatmouth motherfucking faher ass fuckinh jones the easieat matches yo make him beat tito the tit ortiz's record.

Fuck joe silva

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I love the white liquor rage Woods. :lol:

Also, I can't believe Bader called out Shogun.
Only thing i am missing is some olmeca teqla:D

But seriously, badr's fighting IQ is similar to his common sense IQ...shogun would be a BAD matchup for him. Ffs i was so excited for that fight to happen.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Rhonda Rousey is kind of sexy bro. Other than her, there aren't a lot of lookers.
She is, but it's also the fact that he promised it would never happen. But what else can you expect from a hypocrite promoter.

The sport loses it's seriousness when suddenly hoes start beating on each other.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Only thing i am missing is some olmeca teqla:D

But seriously, badr's fighting IQ is similar to his common sense IQ...shogun would be a BAD matchup for him. Ffs i was so excited for that fight to happen.
It would have been a great fight for Shogun because Bader is a contender and a win over Bader would get Shogun back into contention.

I think GT is the better fight for Bader. Way more straight forward in terms of what will happen and what Bader needs to do to win.

- - - Updated - - -

She is, but it's also the fact that he promised it would never happen. But what else can you expect from a hypocrite promoter.

The sport loses it's seriousness when suddenly hoes start beating on each other.
Money talks man. Rousey was Strikeforce's biggest cash cow.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait for Mousasi v Gus.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Moisasi is a beast imo. He will kill Gus (@Suns i love you but u gotta give up on the givovinco love

- - - Updated - - -

Btw koscheck vs lawler

Great fight unless josh pusses out and grounds out a win ala gsp

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't know if you guys are into podcasts, internet radio, etc. I am and I listen to quite a few shows throughout the week. One of my favorites is the Joe Rogan Experience. Where Joe talks with health gurus, legit scientists (he's had Neil DeGrasse Tyson on), minor political and news personalities, MMA fighters past and present, and comedians. Last night he had Dana White on the show and it's pretty interesting to get a glimpse into the future of the UFC. The podcast is available on iTunes, Vimeo, and Youtube.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Never heard of that before.

Anyways,

Hendo Vs Machida
Enron Vs Dru

:D

This fight is difficult to call due to Hendo's age and Machida's chin (thinking but shogun knocking him the fuck out). But if HAD to put my money on it i'd give Hendo a UD. If this was a 5 round fight then Machida would have won.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Never heard of that before.

Anyways,

Hendo Vs Machida
Enron Vs Dru

:D

This fight is difficult to call due to Hendo's age and Machida's chin (thinking but shogun knocking him the fuck out). But if HAD to put my money on it i'd give Hendo a UD. If this was a 5 round fight then Machida would have won.

I think Machida's footwork will cause Hendo problems. I can see Machida winning a decision.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)