The Official MMA Thread (35 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Holy the fuck. Anderson Silva knocked the fuck out.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't mess around with a guy that throws bombs. OMG.

- - - Updated - - -

Based on the post fight comments. I'm pretty sure Anderson threw that fight.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
"lost it intentionally"! Come on, guys. Because Anderson tried to hint to such a thing post-fight? and IF he did, why would he go down in this absolutely humiliating fashion! He was a laughing stock last night.

When Anderson felt Weidman punches and superiority in the 1st round, he went plan B - Clown mode.

I freaking love Weidman, I knew he would eventually do it. He's complete. Going to be the MW champion for a very long time.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
he didnt throw hat fight no way. He could of retired theres just no way he would of wanted to lose his belt like that. That fight has ruined any potential super fights with GSP or Jones.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
UFC, Bellator veteran Maiquel Falcao attacked by 2x4 in wild Brazil street fight. His friend, also a MMA fighter is in a battle for his live at hospital atm.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Shogun vs Sonnen :D

Been a long time since ive seen my boy in action. Can't wait for him to rip Sonnen a new one. The road to destroying twat Jones begins here.

- - - Updated - - -

O yeah! Old school pride techno music for Rua as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

Big wtf moment or a big lol moment, cant really understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Shogun looked old and fat and hungover from the moment he walked, looked completely uninterested. FFS.

Btw my cat has a better jaw than overeem and i am a faber fan finally.

Forza Juve.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Felt bad for Rua, this wasn't a good match up for him. However, he was still in the fight until the guillotine.

Chael was about his business today. He's still an elite fighter. One of the strongest dudes in MMA. Hope he pushes Wanderlei's shit in next.

Overeem looked fantastic, and then got knocked out. Typical. It's like no one ever told him to switch levels and mix up his attack. Guy can't finish a fight for his life. Should stick to K1 where you don't have to mix it up to be successful.

Faber is really looking like a contender these days. Just totally dominant.

Michael Johnson was pretty impressive against Louzan. Things looking up for that young man.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
:D Woody

Jones is going to smash both Gust and GT. Then he'll move up to HW, and only then we'd have a chance to see him get defeated by either Cain Velasquez or JDS.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Gust was impressive, that one jones takedown won him the fight.

I am kinda happy tho, Jones cant take a punch. Getting punched makes him uncomfortable, kinda reminds me of how brock turned away when being hit. GT is going to eat him alive, mark my words.

Jul 1, 2010
That was one of the best fights I've ever seen. Gustafsson lost it in the fourth round but he came extremely close to win that fight. His boxing and takedown defense were incredibly impressive.

That spinning back kick KO from Renan Barão was insane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)