The Official MMA Thread (30 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Do you remember how brock beat frank at UFC 100? He knew frank was technically on a different planet so he just took away all the space on the ground. If you have no space technique is outa the equation.

I think that will be hendo's game plan while on the feet, get inside the pocket and rush machida, force a clinch game. Or stay way on the outside and come in with a fake left leg inside leg kick that transists to a huge stride forward and before machida knows ot the ttride is followed by a huge overhand right h bomb(bisping style)

Buy on AliExpress.com

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Anderson gets Weidman at UFC 161 and kIlls him. I dont think Weidman is ready for anderson, but i gotta admit ive not seen much of him.
A big fuck you to Dana for putting together Shogun-Lil Nog fight. Shogun's gonna win and take away Nog's last title run momentum after the huge win over Rashad. Rua-Bader or Rua-Rashad would have made more sense.
And worse news, Overeem pulled out of the Dos Santos fight, pretty sure he was shitting bricks at the thought of fighting Junior. Damn i wanted to see this fight so bad.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Anderson gets Weidman at UFC 161 and kIlls him. I dont think Weidman is ready for anderson, but i gotta admit ive not seen much of him.
A big $#@! you to Dana for putting together Shogun-Lil Nog fight. Shogun's gonna win and take away Nog's last title run momentum after the huge win over Rashad. Rua-Bader or Rua-Rashad would have made more sense.
And worse news, Overeem pulled out of the Dos Santos fight, pretty sure he was $#@!ting bricks at the thought of fighting Junior. Damn i wanted to see this fight so bad.
Weidman is an absolute monster. He's basically a Chael Sonnen with a brain and much, much more power in striking.

----------------------------------------

As for today's event, fuck the judges, Bendo and his GF. God, what an annoying character Bendo is. There will definitely be a rematch, and I'm pretty sure Melendez will finish it next time.

Cromier is tough but the guy has no chance against his friend Cain. I want to see Cromier vs. Dos Santos next, it would be an interesting fight.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Sonnen what a fucking loser :lol2: No way he will ever be in the title picture unless he falls down to welterweight to challenge GSP. I think this is the end for Chael.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see john with some broken bones. Too bad its not that serious. At leas now he's got a chance to avoid machida.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Anyone else think Mark hunt has a chance of upsetting JDS? fucking leonard Garcia fucked up my
8 fight accumilator last week, i guessed every other fight right.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He's got a chance with is power, I mean he's capable of a one punch KO, but I can see Junior turning it into a technical boxing match and Hunt will struggle keeping up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)