The Official MMA Thread (6 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Shit i missed every event since the HW title match. I was actually looking forward for the bispong-belfort match after the needless trash talking by bisping. So glad he got knocked the fuck out, he always on the end of bad ref decisions when they always allow him to eat blows when he is already knocked out :lol2: Thank ya big dan.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I think frankie has the best chance against aldo than anyone in hia division. Aldo is a legend in the making. His 5th round against a half dead homnick, where he got smashed into the mat the entire round makes me think frankie has all the tools to do that with his superior wrestling.

And never bet against Frankie.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Overreem, what a joke.:lol:

That's what you get when you don't take your opponent seriously. Go back to K1 son.

Looks like Silva wanted to end him.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
The Reem :howler: The HW division is in a lImbo again, no one to fight Cain. Fight i would love to see is Cigano give obereem another beating.

- - - Updated - - -

Edgar almost pulled it off!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
fuck i missed the bets again!!
What happend with Overeem? He got cokcy and got smashed?

I missed alot this weekend :(
Overeem is a K1 champ but he's only good when he's on the offence. When he gets hit back he folds like a baby. Even werdum got the better of him when attacking on the feet.

I dont see him getting the title shot ever. He will never beat the likes of dos santos or velasques or carwin or even big country nelson. Get him in with kongo or gonzaga and he might win.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Overeem is a K1 champ but he's only good when he's on the offence. When he gets hit back he folds like a baby. Even werdum got the better of him when attacking on the feet.

I dont see him getting the title shot ever. He will never beat the likes of dos santos or velasques or carwin or even big country nelson. Get him in with kongo or gonzaga and he might win.
That's good bro but now i need to know if he lost from big Foot.
Are we talking about the Big country roy Nelson? The dude that won the tv show?

Overseem should focus more on his defensive abilities, but i didnt see him getting cornered alot. But losing is good for him, hope he learns from it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)