The Official MMA Thread (15 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
WΏΏdy;3932059 said:
Yep.

@acmilan...the fight hasnt started yet! i want my money back! I think GSP is gona lose this :nervous:
@WΏΏdy

OK, I will settle this a win for GSP and then you just give your winnings to the system via a losing event then

- - - Updated - - -

great showing by GSP especially with all the ring-rust he had on him. cudos to Kondit too for taking to the 5th such a lopsided fight

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
WΏΏdy;3932070 said:
Fuck off :D I would have taken it had you said it before the event.

btw i switched off after the final bell, anything interesting in the post fight interviews?
no fair, fucker - you are a bookie too and could have done and did all that by yourself - I can't hang around all the time just because someone might need a pampers change :D.
you know very well that as long as you say so before the fight, you get your money back, so man up and pay back :p

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
GSP is such a living legend!

I've never seen an athlete coming back from a damaged ACL looking better and stronger like GSP. True champion!

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Mike Swick vs Matt Brown about to start.

- - - Updated - - -

Mike "Quick" Swick got worked real quick.

- - - Updated - - -

BJ the prodidy, I mean the prodigy, :rofl:

Goldy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
McDonald is just too big for BJ.

Rua was fat and it showed. The Swede completely out fought him. Which sucks because I don't think Gustavsson has a shot against Jones.

Henderson is working Diaz. Nice to see Nate actually show some respect at the end of the find.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Gus did Rua a favor because the latter would have been completely embarrassed in a 2nd fight with Jones ... Rua looks like a finished fighter to me, at least when it comes to title contention.

Penn hopefully has finally realized he should stick with LW div only, maybe he can still do some damage there.

Very dominant performance by Henderson - completely neutralized Diaz's boxing. Have to say expected a lot more from Nate Diaz but Henderson is the physically stronger and also smarter fighter.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What a dull event.

BJ Penn was embarrassing. Rory didn't even needed to play to his own strengths to dominate him.

Shogun doesn't really want the belt, it's evident. He just wanna fight for entertainment, but he wasn't really entertaining last night. Gustafsson is just meh.

And finally, there isn't one LW capable of defeating Ben Henderson who btw has never, at least in UFC, ended a fight!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)