The official (make fun of) Inter thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
"Last season he had zero dismissals. Now he's already had one after just three games and has been given a three-match suspension. Does that seem normal? Oh, I forgot, he's changed clubs" - Internazionale supremo Massimo Moratti appears to make the unthinkable suggestion that Patrick Vieira was being protected by referees while at Juventus...

This just arrived in my mail. I'll enjoy laughing at Inter at the end of this season!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Katil said:
Ibra became father this morning. Helena gave birth to a 3 kilo boy who they namned Maximilian.

All the best to the little champ. :0)

with a name like maximilian is a little hint of where ibrahimobitch intends to mvoe too next - milan?

wot a lame name anyways, its like a name given to a roman gladiator

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Naaah, the so called "gentleman" has always been just a spoiled whining boy.
The good thing is that this hasn't changed. He still whines and this is the reason why he and his poor excuse for a team will always remain sore losers.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Chxta said:
"Last season he had zero dismissals. Now he's already had one after just three games and has been given a three-match suspension. Does that seem normal? Oh, I forgot, he's changed clubs" - Internazionale supremo Massimo Moratti appears to make the unthinkable suggestion that Patrick Vieira was being protected by referees while at Juventus...

When dignity was distributed Vieira was elsewhere.
How? How can someone prostitute themselves to this point? How? He's 30 (or something), he's world and european champion, he's rich, popular and talented. He's arrived. Why he felt like he had to play for the ones that stripped him off of a scudetto, letting them write "relegated in 2005-06" on their website and talk about him as a cheater is beyond me. He could have gone anywhere else and be treated respectfully and he preferred such a club where he most probably won't ever win anything.

The other mercenaries, at least, had the decency not to sell themselves to the enemy. Well, except for Ibrahimovic, but he went there to feel at home, in a circus.
And no, this isn't just humor, he actually said that Inter was better for him, cause Juve was too "strict" with its rules and everything. :disagree:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Badass Devil said:
with a name like maximilian is a little hint of where ibrahimobitch intends to mvoe too next - milan?

wot a lame name anyways, its like a name given to a roman gladiator
Yeah, totally...I mean, who does that? :rolleyes:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
isha00 said:
When dignity was distributed Vieira was elsewhere.
How? How can someone prostitute themselves to this point? How? He's 30 (or something), he's world and european champion, he's rich, popular and talented. He's arrived. Why he felt like he had to play for the ones that stripped him off of a scudetto, letting them write "relegated in 2005-06" on their website and talk about him as a cheater is beyond me. He could have gone anywhere else and be treated respectfully and he preferred such a club where he most probably won't ever win anything.

The other mercenaries, at least, had the decency not to sell themselves to the enemy. Well, except for Ibrahimovic, but he went there to feel at home, in a circus.
And no, this isn't just humor, he actually said that Inter was better for him, cause Juve was too "strict" with its rules and everything. :disagree:
well these two, simply put didnt deserve to wear the great shirt of this club.Its a real shame they did.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
ZhiXin said:
For RB position, Zambro faces competition from Oleguer and Belletti
For LB position, Zambro faces competition from Gio and Sylvinho

But he is being rotated in the squad along with Thuram, Rijkaard admitted that some players are not in the 1st team and may get rotated every now and then

Barca is starting to screw great players

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
While watching some of our players playing for other clubs,I have a feeling like I'm watching my girl with some other guy.

And you can't avoid that,I mean every damn derby you want to watch,you're gonna see at least one of our ex players.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
okay i was just watching inter-chievo match and i am laughing so hard because inter was winning 4-0 and chievo came back in like 10 minutes and its now 4-3:lol:!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)