The official (make fun of) Inter thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I liked what Channel 4 wrote about Ibrahimovic:

Consistently booed at the Stadio Friuli and not just by the Udinese fans. Failing to score when you are a striker is understandable, but not when you persist in trying to do a spectacular turn or trick every time you get the ball. With Alvaro Recoba in the side too, Inter will earn themselves the title of ‘Pretty, but useless.’

:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
ReBeL said:

Consistently booed at the Stadio Friuli and not just by the Udinese fans. Failing to score when you are a striker is understandable, but not when you persist in trying to do a spectacular turn or trick every time you get the ball. With Alvaro Recoba in the side too, Inter will earn themselves the title of ‘Pretty, but useless.’

channel 4 is becoming an anti-inter site :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
ReBeL said:

:D They almost got that right. Why did they put ", but" in the middle?:D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
ibra is the next il chino...all the talent in the world but lack of GUTS , DETERMINATION and HEART will lead to an unremarkable career...in other words he will never be like ADP, Raul or Zizou

JuveUltra

Sep 29, 2006
the same thing happened last season while ibra was with us, wasn't scoring always trying to take everyone on and do his little flicks whenever he got a chance, Luckily he's with inter now and not only do they have il chino but also ibra too, can see this team will do a lot

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
ReBeL said:

football italia editers seem to be Juve fans.. Ive noticed that quite alot in their way of writing about Juve, and their way of bashing other clubs.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon has taken a swipe at two of his former teammates.
Aiming his sights at Inter Milan pair Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Buffon, when asked if he could leave Juve to challenge again for the Scudetto, rapped: "Should I join AC Milan in order to win another Scudetto?

"That has been removed from the chest of many great champions (at Juve).

"Some have left Juve so they can still wear it."

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Oh BTW, goal.com

Scudetto Should Not Have Been Awarded – Federal Court

The President of the Federal Court declared that neither Inter nor Milan should have been awarded the 2005/06 Italian league title.

Another twist in the Calciopoli saga, as Piero Sandulli, President of the Federal Court, stated that the Serie A title for the incriminated season should have never been awarded to any team.

“We did not worry about anything else except for the non-awarding of the league title. I believe that would have been the best decision, both with regards to Inter and to Milan.

“From a personal point of view, I believe that it would have been fair not awarding it to anyone.”

Milan have asked for the Scudetto in their Arbitrary appeal.

“I don’t think it would be opportune to do so,” commented Sandulli. “Probably it would not be so either awarding it to the third placed team. It could have been left not awarded the title as a memento.”

A bit late to talk now isn't it?? :disagree:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
vletrmx said:
i've got no regrets they left us. two more big loosers i a loosers' team..
I always say the only positive thing for Juve in this scandal thingy is that we 'got rid ' of 2 useless footballer and a stupid coach. Pity we couldn't get more $$ out of Vieira's deal. :disagree:

Imagine if Capello stayed for another season and Ale would have been gone....*phew*

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Meow said:
I always say the only positive thing for Juve in this scandal thingy is that we 'got rid ' of 2 useless footballer and a stupid coach. Pity we couldn't get more $$ out of Vieira's deal. :disagree:

Imagine if Capello stayed for another season and Ale would have been gone....*phew*
you forgot to add one more: the heartless one who doesn't know who juve are also left and we got some $$ for him too. so it makes 4 good things at least :p

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This should be a motivation for Bozi(something like a secret diary of Mancini & Moratti):

"Our hero Moratti feels like his world is caving in around him. First Adriano catches him in his Milan shirt, cheering on the rossoneri in the CL, then he realizes Inter are top of the league".

MORATTI:Why oh why does this stuff happen to me! I don't ask much, just Inter not winning anything meaningful! You are an idiot Robby, I'm gonna fire you and hire that Jose fella. Now there's a man who'd get the dire matches I ask you for. Top of the league, ha, after all my hard work, I don't think so!
MANCIO: But boss I've tried. Adriano hasn't scored for a year, Ibra couldn't score in a brothel with a blank check. I've even been playing Recoba like you want.
MORATTI: Don't try get round me by mentioning Chino, yes I love him, but he is nothing compared to my plan. Adriano? If he learned to knock before storming into my office he wouldn't be on "leave" in Rio, would he?
MANCIO: Sorry about that boss, I told him. How did you get the press to buy the fitness story? Rio for fitness training? Ha ha ha
MORATTI: Easily, I got Silvio B to sort it, he owns the press, thats why they didn't get relegated. Phone taps don't just vanish you know................
MANCIO: Ok, guess I'll start packing then. I thought I had this bad team thing sorted.
MORATTI: No hard feelings Roby, you can stay to see us blow the title, then we'll get Jose & really mess this club up. Bad football, bad press, ahhh black & blue heaven................

Will Mancio ever learn? Will Adriano tell the world Moratti's secret? Could Ibra really score in a brothel? As always, tune in next time & find out......

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Its late Sunday night in Milan & Moratti & his coach Mancini are discussing the days events

MORATTI:That was too close there Mancio, you must be more careful. I thought you had learned your lesson after going top last week? You seemed to be back on form during the week, losing to Bayern was good, but blowing the league is far more important! Do you think it was easy to get Juve out of the way? To handicap Milan & la Viola? Hell, I eve made sure Palermo were distracted by Europe you idiot.
MANCIO:Sorry boss. The trident did well while Hernan Crespo was on the field, as we didn’t run any risks in the opening 20 minutes and Cagliari scored at their first attempt. I'm my best to mess this up, I dragged Hernan off, I told you signing him was risky, a striker who scores goals? That makes my job so difficult, I don't think you appriciate how hard I work.
MORATTI:I dont pay you to think you fool. I sacked Lippi & Cuper for doing that, don't do it. Just play Adriano & Ibra. Also don't forget to keep letting my secret weapon, Recoba, play, he knows what to do....
MANCIO:But boss, the fans have figured out he's rubbish, they just don't buy it anymore.
MORATTI:WHAT! Don't be so hasty, just let him play at his maximum in the coppa, we can win it again, its worthless but our idiot fans lap it up, the fools. Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Can Moratti keep Crespo off the field, can Mancio really blow the scudetto, even with Juve out of the way? Will anyone ever realise Moratti is a Milanista? Tune in next time to find out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)