The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (5 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Thx for the info, I will e-mail them and see if they answer,
i don't want to go for €150 per ticket, if they actually cost €47 I would only do that if it was at the juventus arena. Thanks for all your help :tup:
Yeah, the price increase is a killer. The two matches I've gone to - one of them we paid, including booking/delivery fees, €140 per ticket. The other was an absolutely ridiculous €290 (I still can't believe that one).

I've also heard of hotels helping out with buying tickets, since they're already in the city, but I haven't tried it nor do I know anyone who has, so I don't know much about it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 20, 2002
Hi guys, i'm hoping to go to Juventus vs milan on 6/10/2013. I have booked flights and hotel and I have international juventus membership. what will be the best way for me to buy a ticket? listicket? let me know any info that will be useful to me as i have never been to Turin before!
many thanks
james

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@Bezzy

General sale is on, looks like pretty much everything except a few of the really expensive seats are sold out. It's the most rage-inducing system ever though, you have to manually click on each section to check if it's sold out or not. Not sure if you still need it.

Misfits

Sep 5, 2013
Hello, I want to go to Juventus-Real Madrid game in Torino. I already bought plane tickets & made myself an international member. I got the member code, but they havent send me the card yet (I suppose that you only need your name and the member code, to get member ticket?). I just wanted to ask that if I am a member and trying to buy a ticket on the first minute they come to sale for members, then I should get one right ? I know that this game is highly wanted and will definately be sold out before general sale. Just wanted to be sure. I have been to Juventus-Pescara last season and bought tickets from listicket and didnt have any big problems. This year I want to see a bigger game and UCL would be more awesome. The thing is that the ryanair flight from Estonia (where I am from) are best suitable (for a short trip) for games on tuesday. And the other UCL home games are on wednesday.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I'm planning to go to Juve-Madrid (5 Nov) and Juve-Napoli (10 Nov). I never visited Italy and I have zero experience in the matter.

1) Should I be an international member to get tickets?

2) What's better stay in Milan and go Torino in match days by train or stay in Torino the whole trip? Milan is more fun, isn't it?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I love Milano for my own reasons but really most of the tourist type stuff you can get done in a day, two tops (Duomo, Castello, Palazzo Reale, etc)... afterwards there's not a whole lot else to do IMO unless you love fashion/designer clothes & want to spend a ton of money :D

I have never been to Torino so I can't exactly compare, but I mean if you're a Juve fan I think you would get more out of staying there. If you do want to visit Milano though I would suggest to take a day trip or even an overnight trip in between the two matches you're going to. It's worth visiting but I spent a week there & even I eventually ran out of stuff to do that wouldn't put me in debt.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Milan is nice, I really like it but most people seem not to. The shopping is very good if you are into that and there are loads of good restaurants. Nightlife is probably better too, but again depends on what you are looking for.

Turin is completely different, it has a much smaller town feel to it although still pretty big, not as good shopping but still plenty of things to do.

I usually spend a bit of time in each as I have to fly through Milan. Although I am spending my entire trip in Turin when I visit in a couple of weeks.

Milan is probably more suitable for day trips if you are wanting to do that, I would probably spend some time in the days before the first or after the last game there rather than going between the two. But depends on what you want to do and what you are interested in.

m1nkeh

Sep 12, 2013
this post will probably get lost in the background noise, but here's a go anyway...

no problems sorting tickets for a game myself (went to juve - udinese last year), but what to know what will the atmosphere be like at juve - torino? and will the tickets be like gold dust as the cross town underdogs look to do one over on juve?

I am not expecting anything like the difficulty in getting tickets for something like man utd - man city, milan- inter, or arsenal - spurs but thoughts?

failing that i'll just aim for juve - fiorentina on the 9th March

grazie

- - - Updated - - -

Milan is nice, I really like it but most people seem not to. The shopping is very good if you are into that and there are loads of good restaurants. Nightlife is probably better too, but again depends on what you are looking for.

Turin is completely different, it has a much smaller town feel to it although still pretty big, not as good shopping but still plenty of things to do.

I usually spend a bit of time in each as I have to fly through Milan. Although I am spending my entire trip in Turin when I visit in a couple of weeks.

Milan is probably more suitable for day trips if you are wanting to do that, I would probably spend some time in the days before the first or after the last game there rather than going between the two. But depends on what you want to do and what you are interested in.
when I went to turin last we just looked around a museum or two, the palace and then did a bit of shopping and generally chilled out in the hotel.

the weather was pretty shitty, so i wasn't sure if the town was just very quiet (we were right in the centre by the palace) or if people were just staying at home due to keep warm! haha

very very quiet in the evenings, which was nice :)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
torino is way better then milano, but I enjoy milano too. specially the doumo and the shopping areas.

Genoa though is also very nice and really Italian which I like a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)