The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (49 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The insane ticket prices play a major part in this.

I expect the current prices to be used twice more in Serie A: for the Inter & the AC game. Most, if not all, other games will see a decrease in price of 30-50% imo.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I am visiting Italy the weekend Juventus plays Inter on San Siro. I would like to get myself tickets for the match. Could you help me to advice where i can buy ticket in Juve fanzone?
In short, pretty positive the Juve fans will be in 3° blu so the best bet to sit with other Juve fans is to get tickets there through a third party site like Viagogo. But please read the past several pages of this thread where this has been talked about in detail. :)

DAmn, my tourfirm cant say right now what hotel i will be in Rimini.. Is it a chance to buy tickets on viagogo and pick up em in Milan at match day?
From my memory, at least when I used them you have to be able to give an address for shipping. Sometimes they end up having you pick them up somewhere instead anyway (if the tickets would be shipped too close to match day) but that's their own call, not yours. Do you know when they will be able to tell you your hotel? And I'm assuming you don't know anyone who's going that can receive them for you?

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I am visiting Italy the weekend Juventus plays Inter on San Siro. I would like to get myself tickets for the match. Could you help me to advice where i can buy ticket in Juve fanzone?
I'm going to this game. I got tickets via viagogo and payed more to be sure of a ticket otherwise take a risk and buy them on general sale. Third tier curva sudd blue is the Juve fan section :)

Jul 29, 2008
From my memory, at least when I used them you have to be able to give an address for shipping. Sometimes they end up having you pick them up somewhere instead anyway (if the tickets would be shipped too close to match day) but that's their own call, not yours. Do you know when they will be able to tell you your hotel? And I'm assuming you don't know anyone who's going that can receive them for you?
No i dont. I knew some1 here from Milan but i was here 5 years ago, i forget all nicknames and etc :)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
No i dont. I knew some1 here from Milan but i was here 5 years ago, i forget all nicknames and etc :)
Okay well, couple suggestions, though they carry a bit of risk I guess.

You can wait to buy your tickets until after you know what hotel you will be staying at. As long as you find out within a reasonable amount of time before the match, you should be able to wait a little longer & still get tickets... though perhaps not in the section you want. Right now I'm seeing 39 away tickets available if you don't have a fan card, there are a few more than that if you do, but those numbers can increase or decrease at any time.

Or you could buy them now, give the shipping address as your home address & then as soon as you find out where your hotel will be, you can change it as long as the tickets haven't shipped yet. The risk here depends on when you will leave for Milano, in case you are too late & they do ship to your house.

But yeah, the main downside to Viagogo is that it isn't very tourist friendly since they don't have pickup as an option. It would make a lot more sense to offer it & apparently they do for certain events, but both times I've used them to attend a match at the Meazza, that option wasn't there. Funny thing is, the second time I actually did end up having to pick them up somewhere because the seller was too late in receiving them & couldn't mail them out in time. But you can't select that option from the beginning.

Jul 29, 2008
And i wonder how u order tickets to hotel, do u send em ur passport id or smth like that? I mean here in Russia u cant recieve any mail-item without ur passport. If i dont mistaken.. Coz i only recieve items not letters.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I went to the Olimpico for the Super cup final, got tickets in the Lazio fans shop called Lazio Style had to sit with the Lazio fans didn't celebrate any goals for obvious reasons was an experience ill never forget.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
And i wonder how u order tickets to hotel, do u send em ur passport id or smth like that? I mean here in Russia u cant recieve any mail-item without ur passport. If i dont mistaken.. Coz i only recieve items not letters.
No it's fine, you just put the hotel address on Viagogo & then call or email the hotel to let them know you're having tickets sent there. Most hotels should be used to doing this so it shouldn't be a problem.

Apr 21, 2004
The dream is finally coming true.

I'm heading to Turin on 22nd September to watch Juventus - Hellas Verona. I was told that, the cheapest way to get tickets is to buy them from the stadium before the game as prices online at the moment are rip off. For those who attend Juventus games, do you think this is the best way to get the tickets?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The dream is finally coming true.

I'm heading to Turin on 22nd September to watch Juventus - Hellas Verona. I was told that, the cheapest way to get tickets is to buy them from the stadium before the game as prices online at the moment are rip off. For those who attend Juventus games, do you think this is the best way to get the tickets?
If u dont speak italian might get conned quite easily, From what i heard from my friends they have always got tickets from outside the stadiums when they have went looking for them. U will be paying around double though for a ticket, if u can get them online i would definitely recommend that rather than looking for them on the day off people trying to make a quick profit.

If u want tickets here u go, http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tic...n-Premier-League/Juventus-FC-Tickets/E-559763

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
So I went to move my tickets from tier 2 curva sudd to tier 3 with viagogo to sit with Juve away fans at san siro.

Apparently second tier will all be juve fans but not ultras? also I need a Tifosi card for tier 3

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
So I went to move my tickets from tier 2 curva sudd to tier 3 with viagogo to sit with Juve away fans at san siro.

Apparently second tier will all be juve fans but not ultras? also I need a Tifosi card for tier 3
I honestly dont know how u would find that out if they are sitting there. Sitting with Ultras would be fun once your supporting the same team as them u will be fine. Would be a bit of a risk buying tickets not knowing if it will be non Juve ultras or not because u could end up in a Milan side and wont be able to cheer the team on.

delpiero4life

Mar 23, 2010
I honestly dont know how u would find that out if they are sitting there. Sitting with Ultras would be fun once your supporting the same team as them u will be fine. Would be a bit of a risk buying tickets not knowing if it will be non Juve ultras or not because u could end up in a Milan side and wont be able to cheer the team on.
I just don't see how they would put inter fans under Juve ultras? The lady I spoke to said it will definitely be all Juve- fingers crossed

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013

Where did you get that info from? I could be wrong but I didn't think Inter would allot two tiers for away fans. Maybe they've changed it for Juve.

If you're still unsure there's an email [email protected] for ticket related questions, maybe try that.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
I bought 1 ticket a few weeks ago for Juve-Lazio (tommorow). As the game was moved to saturday-evening I can't go. I bought the ticket with viagogo and I already received my e-ticket. I see that my name is on the card. I don't have a Club Card (tessera del tifosi) so I bought the tickets by clicking on that option. Now I putted the card again on viagogo to sell it. So, if I am able to sell, another guy will anter the stadium with a ticket on my name? He doesn't have to show a identity card or so? Another question: I went to a game in March (Juve-Catania) but didn't get tickets. How come that now there seem to be a lot of tickets available for a game against Lazio, and against Catania it was full from a few days before the game??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)