The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (46 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If u dont speak italian might get conned quite easily, From what i heard from my friends they have always got tickets from outside the stadiums when they have went looking for them. U will be paying around double though for a ticket, if u can get them online i would definitely recommend that rather than looking for them on the day off people trying to make a quick profit.

If u want tickets here u go, http://www.viagogo.co.uk/Sports-Tic...n-Premier-League/Juventus-FC-Tickets/E-559763
Can you still buy tickets outside the stadium? What about the name on the ticket? I cannot remember if I needed to show ID last time I attended.

I bought 1 ticket a few weeks ago for Juve-Lazio (tommorow). As the game was moved to saturday-evening I can't go. I bought the ticket with viagogo and I already received my e-ticket. I see that my name is on the card. I don't have a Club Card (tessera del tifosi) so I bought the tickets by clicking on that option. Now I putted the card again on viagogo to sell it. So, if I am able to sell, another guy will anter the stadium with a ticket on my name? He doesn't have to show a identity card or so? Another question: I went to a game in March (Juve-Catania) but didn't get tickets. How come that now there seem to be a lot of tickets available for a game against Lazio, and against Catania it was full from a few days before the game??
You say you got an e-ticket - was this just a PDF?
What do you mean by "the card"?
For a e-ticket do you not just print the ticket yourself with no need for a card?
Do you have Juventus membership?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@Red what sections in san siro is the best place to see the game and which one are the curva of inter?
I'm not Red, but IMO the best places to get a good view of the game (with no regard to who you support) are second tier rosso or arancio. Rosso I can say from personal experience.

Inter's Curva Nord is in second tier verde.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I'm not Red, but IMO the best places to get a good view of the game (with no regard to who you support) are second tier rosso or arancio. Rosso I can say from personal experience.

Inter's Curva Nord is in second tier verde.
Thank you very much :)
were is the rosso, on the long side? or behind the goals?
Rosso is pretty cheap too if i believe the prices on inter website
can i sit their in juve gear?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Thank you very much :)
were is the rosso, on the long side? or behind the goals?
Rosso is pretty cheap too if i believe the prices on inter website
can i sit their in juve gear?
Yeah, it's one of the long sections. Obviously it will be mostly Inter fans there but no ultras, so you shouldn't really have problems as long as you aren't obnoxious. There will probably be other Juve fans scattered around anyway. I would take more cautions outside the stadium than inside it.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Yeah, it's one of the long sections. Obviously it will be mostly Inter fans there but no ultras, so you shouldn't really have problems as long as you aren't obnoxious. There will probably be other Juve fans scattered around anyway. I would take more cautions outside the stadium than inside it.
thank you again
do you think their will be tickets going on general sale,
i see on viagogo it is almost threetimes more then on inter site. :shocked2:

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Can you still buy tickets outside the stadium? What about the name on the ticket? I cannot remember if I needed to show ID last time I attended.

You say you got an e-ticket - was this just a PDF?
What do you mean by "the card"?
For a e-ticket do you not just print the ticket yourself with no need for a card?
Do you have Juventus membership?
with 'the card' I mean the e-ticket, sorry :) I don't have Juventus membership and yes, the card is just a pdf. Seems to me it's a perfect ticket. Only pity thing for me is that on the ticket it says it has a value of 75 euro but I paid 190 euro! Viagogo makes great benefits :) And if they can re-sale a ticket they have again benefits on it.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Can you still buy tickets outside the stadium? What about the name on the ticket? I cannot remember if I needed to show ID last time I attended.?
I attended the Super cup 2 weeks ago and they didn't check to see if my ID matched the name on the ticket. Thats all i can tell i dont want to give u advice in case it is the wrong advice i'm sure u can make up ur own mind :p

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I've had my passport checked against my ticket both times I've attended a match in Italy so I would definitely make sure you have everything sorted just to be safe.

Aug 23, 2013
Hi guys.

I have fixed my italian trip on december so I will have a chance to see Juventus vs Udinese match at JS.

I try to book ticket from viagogo.com but some of the tickets required Teserra del Tifoso card. What is that ? some of Juventus' membership card ? How can I get them ?

Can you advise me where should I pick the seat ? I really want to sit at Curva Sud. How to make sure that I will not sit arounds with Udinese's supporters ?

One more question. Should I book from now or maybe when the day come closer, the ticket will be cheaper as well ?

Grazie

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I've had my passport checked against my ticket both times I've attended a match in Italy so I would definitely make sure you have everything sorted just to be safe.
I attended the Super cup 2 weeks ago and they didn't check to see if my ID matched the name on the ticket. Thats all i can tell i dont want to give u advice in case it is the wrong advice i'm sure u can make up ur own mind :p
Thanks, I guess it is a bit of a risk.

with 'the card' I mean the e-ticket, sorry :) I don't have Juventus membership and yes, the card is just a pdf. Seems to me it's a perfect ticket. Only pity thing for me is that on the ticket it says it has a value of 75 euro but I paid 190 euro! Viagogo makes great benefits :) And if they can re-sale a ticket they have again benefits on it.
Sounds good, so the PDF has your name on it? Was it one of the tickets which had the PDF icon next to it on the viagogo website? Just to check this was one of the tickets without the Tessera del Tifoso?

Yeah the touts make a huge profit on the tickets, but I guess we would all overpay to guarantee we get a ticket.

kachtem

Mar 9, 2013
Thanks, I guess it is a bit of a risk.

Sounds good, so the PDF has your name on it? Was it one of the tickets which had the PDF icon next to it on the viagogo website? Just to check this was one of the tickets without the Tessera del Tifoso?

Yeah the touts make a huge profit on the tickets, but I guess we would all overpay to guarantee we get a ticket.
No, there was no pdf icon next to it when i bought it a few weeks ago. Thats logic, because at that moment viagogo didnt have the tickets already themselves. So a few days ago i received my e-ticket by email. I definitely ordered it clicking on the option 'without tessera del tifosi'. So to all people here doubting how to get a ticket without member card, you can buy it on viagogo without being Juventus-member. Only thing is that you pay a lot more. Thats why i ordered a stadium card for myself. That costs only 15 euro, but your ticket will be much cheaper.
Now, to get back to the ticket i have for tonight. I putted it for sale again on viagogo, so now it has a pdf icon, as i had to upload my e-ticket. Only thing i dont understand is how they can resale my ticket although my name is on it. Maybe its a section where they dont check your identity when you enter the stadium? Or maybe viagogo itself is able to change the name on the ticket until the last minutes before the game starts?
Now I see on viagogo that only 8 tickets are still available. Also mine is with this 8 :-( I hope i can still sell it, or Ioose 240 euro... :-(

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No, there was no pdf icon next to it when i bought it a few weeks ago. Thats logic, because at that moment viagogo didnt have the tickets already themselves. So a few days ago i received my e-ticket by email. I definitely ordered it clicking on the option 'without tessera del tifosi'. So to all people here doubting how to get a ticket without member card, you can buy it on viagogo without being Juventus-member. Only thing is that you pay a lot more. Thats why i ordered a stadium card for myself. That costs only 15 euro, but your ticket will be much cheaper.
Now, to get back to the ticket i have for tonight. I putted it for sale again on viagogo, so now it has a pdf icon, as i had to upload my e-ticket. Only thing i dont understand is how they can resale my ticket although my name is on it. Maybe its a section where they dont check your identity when you enter the stadium? Or maybe viagogo itself is able to change the name on the ticket until the last minutes before the game starts?
Now I see on viagogo that only 8 tickets are still available. Also mine is with this 8 :-( I hope i can still sell it, or Ioose 240 euro... :-(
Thanks, so you bought the Stadium card for future purchases not this one?

can you not change the name on the ticket through listicket?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@Bezzy

Tickets for the derby went on sale on inter.it this morning, looks like it's only for members though. Will keep you posted if there ends up being a general sale, unless you just want to go the Viagogo route (from what I can see, most sections are already sold out the official way).

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
@Bezzy

Tickets for the derby went on sale on inter.it this morning, looks like it's only for members though. Will keep you posted if there ends up being a general sale, unless you just want to go the Viagogo route (from what I can see, most sections are already sold out the official way).

thanks @Ragazza please keep me updated is their any change i can get ticket through the inter site or can I wait till i am in milano on 11 september?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
thanks @Ragazza please keep me updated is their any change i can get ticket through the inter site or can I wait till i am in milano on 11 september?
I doubt there will be tickets left through official means by then. The member sale is over, so I can't check to see if there are any sections still available now.

Like I told someone else, you could try emailing [email protected] which is the contact for ticket info & see if you get a response from them whether there will be a general sale for the public (I honestly doubt it for this match at this point, but I'm not 100% sure). Ditto on sales points in Milano, not sure if they would have any left by the time you got there or if they would require TDT too.

If you definitely want to be assured of tickets, I would just pay the extra on Viagogo.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I doubt there will be tickets left through official means by then. The member sale is over, so I can't check to see if there are any sections still available now.

Like I told someone else, you could try emailing [email protected] which is the contact for ticket info & see if you get a response from them whether there will be a general sale for the public (I honestly doubt it for this match at this point, but I'm not 100% sure). Ditto on sales points in Milano, not sure if they would have any left by the time you got there or if they would require TDT too.

If you definitely want to be assured of tickets, I would just pay the extra on Viagogo.
Thx for the info, I will e-mail them and see if they answer,
i don't want to go for €150 per ticket, if they actually cost €47 I would only do that if it was at the juventus arena. Thanks for all your help :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)