The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (1 Viewer)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so excited already
thinking about going to milan too or some other cool places around torino
maybe go with car :D

My friend :heart:
offered herself to go to torino with me :D
she hates football :p

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Getting frustrated at how difficult it is to get tickets.

So was wondering if someone could clear some points:

1. With the International member card, can you buy online or do you need to phone listicket?

2. I am thinking of getting a season ticket, does anyone have a list of prices?

3. I saw on VS forum you can buy tickets from season ticket holders. Has anyone tried this? Can foreign people buy the stadium card (you can use this to load a game)? Can you use the International membership to load games?

juvinco

Mar 16, 2009
still trying to score some tickets for that as my new membership number still hasn't arrived yet so we're trying other means of getting tickets, but we're going to be in Turin that weekend and i believe the parade will be after the cagliari game so all good :D
Hi, I've also booked a trip to Turin for to the last home game, still trying to find tickets though..
Is it possible to buy the tickets in Turin 2-3 days before the match?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Getting frustrated at how difficult it is to get tickets.

So was wondering if someone could clear some points:

1. With the International member card, can you buy online or do you need to phone listicket?

2. I am thinking of getting a season ticket, does anyone have a list of prices?

3. I saw on VS forum you can buy tickets from season ticket holders. Has anyone tried this? Can foreign people buy the stadium card (you can use this to load a game)? Can you use the International membership to load games?
1. Used to be only by phone, now (memberships who started or renewed since the beginning of this season) online as well. You'll now get an actual tessera if you're an international member, which is different from the previous seasons & which is the reason why you have to fill in the official forms etc.

2. Don't quite remember. My guess would be that they started at around 250€ - 300€ for this season. You'll most likely won't be able to get one though. This season, there were more applications than available tickets. So: 1) current holders get the chance to renew; 2) members get the chance to get one; 3) regular sale if there are some left (did not happen last time iirc).

3. Basically the same answer as 1. You should be able to now, not so in the past.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@Boksic, 2011-2012 season's fixtures were announced on July 27th, 2012-2013 on July 26th. You can be pretty sure they will announce it somewhere between 26th and 29th of July.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
So I will be in Rome the night of the supercup.

I am from Toronto, Canada, and have never bought tickets for a game in Italy.

Can anyone give me advice about buying tickets. The tickets on websites such as viagogo seem super expensive.

I will be in Rome on August 6th and 7th.. Would it be a better idea to buy in person when I'm there? Is that even an option or would the game be sold out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)