The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Listicket.it, on Monday before the game.

The only part of the stadium to avoid is the away section and you won't be able to purchace tickets for that online.
The recommended parts are either curva but not to go there alone, I mean it is better to go there with curva regulars.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok, thanks kompis, and nah, never been to the curva (would like it if one knew any of em), so its cool. Considering Olimpico is so small, it oughta be quite close to the pitch, compared to frigging Delle Alpi.

Btw, I hope they dont have these conditions for the Torino game:

Just like for the Coppa Italia match the sale will be under a number of conditions due to public order. First and foremost Napoli supporters are not allowed inside the stadium.

The tickets can only be purchased from authorised ticket booths in the Piedmont region and exclusively for residents of the region. Every person may only buy one non-transferable ticket.

Tickets therefore may not be purchased on-line or through the call center.

For more information log on to the ticket booth section.

------------

That means NO overseas fans can purchase them online or call center, only by going there in monday ahead of time, and hoping there are tickets left (which there will be, but exclusively piedmont regional fans part would be a bummer if it was a very popular game).

This, I'm guessing is only used because Napoli are special "troublesome" game, and not be a usual practice and such.

Btw Jack, what do you think are the odds for getting tickets to the Inter match? Wouldnt going two 2 games this spring if its possible (just not optimistic because of past issues Juve friends had with that big game).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If you want tickets to the Inter match I advice you to call listicket, it is safer than the internet because during such games the traffic is huge that chances you get errors are high. And you have good chances if you call as early as they release the tickets, usually at 10 a.m C.E.T.

Also the tickets for Tribuna EST are not that fast sold out and it is highly recommended for a first time visit to the Olimpico, you get a good view of the match and you are very close to Curva Sud to hear the noise and see the fans.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Listicket.it, on Monday before the game.

The only part of the stadium to avoid is the away section and you won't be able to purchace tickets for that online.
The recommended parts are either curva but not to go there alone, I mean it is better to go there with curva regulars.
Why is it better to go to the Curva with regulars?
Is it unsafe for a non-italian speaking fan to go there?
Can you see the pitch well?

I have only been to the Delle Alpi and never in the Curva, but everytime I go I say I wish I was in the Curva!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ok cool, so I shouldnt be too pessimistic about the prospects of an Inter game?

Thanks for ze tips. From past experiences, know they are reasonable enough prices for sure (compared to EPL footie, went there with my gunner bro, holy shit they are crazy), but in what range do you think the tickets would cost?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why is it better to go to the Curva with regulars?
Is it unsafe for a non-italian speaking fan to go there?
Can you see the pitch well?

I have only been to the Delle Alpi and never in the Curva, but everytime I go I say I wish I was in the Curva!
It is better to got to Curva with regulars because the groups don't follow the seatings, they have regions where they meet up and stand there. If you are not one of them or with one of them you would be pushed a lot and end up not seeing anything.

It has nothing to do with non-Italian speaking fans, I was there during the Milan game and I had a very nice chat with one of Gruppo Genoa in French and I was talking with the guys who got me in in English.

The view is nice, you see the pitch but in a different perspective, I liked it.

Ok cool, so I shouldnt be too pessimistic about the prospects of an Inter game?

Thanks for ze tips. From past experiences, know they are reasonable enough prices for sure (compared to EPL footie, went there with my gunner bro, holy shit they are crazy), but in what range do you think the tickets would cost?
In the tribuni you can pay around 75 to 80 € per ticket. In curva it is 50€ face value but against Inter don't dream to be able to get such a ticket as the season ticket holders will all be there. Prices can go up to 150~200 € if you want to sit with the suits.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Why is it so hard to get tickets? No wonder crowds are so small in Italy! You cannot but a ticket in advance?
I'll be arriving on a saturday, juve are playing Lecce. Surely it will be easy to get a ticket for the Lecce game (3rd May)? Champions League semi finals are on the next week, so it's possible Juve will be playing on Saturday:)
I can buy from www.listicket.it, but do they post tickets? Or do you just print them out? I'm staying near Porta Nuova metro, so I could buy them nearby if that's my only option

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Why is it so hard to get tickets? No wonder crowds are so small in Italy! You cannot but a ticket in advance?
I'll be arriving on a saturday, juve are playing Lecce. Surely it will be easy to get a ticket for the Lecce game (3rd May)? Champions League semi finals are on the next week, so it's possible Juve will be playing on Saturday:)
I can buy from www.listicket.it, but do they post tickets? Or do you just print them out? I'm staying near Porta Nuova metro, so I could buy them nearby if that's my only option
Meath, how are you flying to Turin? From where and with what airline? Thanks.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Meath, how are you flying to Turin? From where and with what airline? Thanks.
Hi, I'm actually flying to Naples about 2 weeks before the match and working my way up to Turin, finally flying out of Milan.
But a quick check of the Luftansa website you can go Friday to Monday that weekend for €172! That's Dublin to Turin return. I'm almost glad it's only Lecce because getting tickets is such a pain in the arse:frown: . It's my first time seeing Juve, I don't care who they're playint tbh.
I'm skipping Venice from my italy trip to take in the Juve game! Getting tickets is very important.

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
What about from the Turin train station to the stadium? What kind of public transportation will be there?
I am staying at Rome atm. Will be here for around 2 months and definitely will be going to Turin to watch Juventus playing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There's a bus and a tram that take you directly to the stadium, the stop close to Olimpico is called Corso Sebastopoli.

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
There's a bus and a tram that take you directly to the stadium, the stop close to Olimpico is called Corso Sebastopoli.
Yes, the number 4 tram. Managed to get to the Lecce game, my first juve game! Decent game, bad result. Great to see Nedved score 2

Meath

Jan 14, 2007
Nice avatar :lick:
Cheers!
Anyway, Turin is a class city, I was in Florence, Rome, Naples and Milan on my trip, turin is probably the nicest. I'm defo going back, just to Turin for another game, probably next season. The ground is dead handy to get to. Plenty of nice cheap hotels near the central station, great transport links, great bars and places to eat there. Just one dodgy area near the station to steer clear of which I did. You should look into going, I'm going to try and get a ticket online next time and sent to my hotel. Just back today, spent the last 4 days in Milan which is a dump compared to Turin

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Cheers!
Anyway, Turin is a class city, I was in Florence, Rome, Naples and Milan on my trip, turin is probably the nicest. I'm defo going back, just to Turin for another game, probably next season. The ground is dead handy to get to. Plenty of nice cheap hotels near the central station, great transport links, great bars and places to eat there. Just one dodgy area near the station to steer clear of which I did. You should look into going, I'm going to try and get a ticket online next time and sent to my hotel. Just back today, spent the last 4 days in Milan which is a dump compared to Turin
Dodgy street ? I didn't notice that, what was bad about it though ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)