The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (44 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I allways switch it up myself. Sometimes I stay 6 nights, but I've also been there for 1 night only. All depends on what you wanna do I guess. Myself, I prefer to stay a bit longer when there's a big chance for good weather.

About the tickets: You need to pick them up at the stadium, starting from 2 hours before the game, but it's well arranged. Make sure you know exactly which sector you buy tickets for though, as the point of pick up depends on that.
For example, if you're in the "tribuna est" you'll have to pick them up at the ticket stands on "Corso Sebastopoli". If you have tickets to for example the Ovest side, it's on the opposite side of the stadium and that's quite a long walk.

After completing your purchase on the Listicket site, I'd advise you to print your confirmation (iirc there something called my purchases on the Listicket site), speeds up the process when you're at the stadium. Just make sure you go the right counter when you're there (prepagati & first letter of the family name of the person who ordered the tickets.)

For your sake, I hope you'll be able to get tickets. Sadly, recent events have made that rather uncertain if you ask me.

If there's anything else you'd like to know: shoot. (I assume you know where you can find both Juve stores :D?)

I do know where the Juventus store is. Off Gary Baldy(English spelling) way?

As far as the tickets are concerned I'm abit skeptical aswell, they go on sale from Listicket this monday so I will order then. If your able to buy a ticket from Listicket does that not mean you have secured it? they surly cannot tell you at the stand that no this ticket you've bought you cannot have?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I do know where the Juventus store is. Off Gary Baldy(English spelling) way?

As far as the tickets are concerned I'm abit skeptical aswell, they go on sale from Listicket this monday so I will order then. If your able to buy a ticket from Listicket does that not mean you have secured it? they surly cannot tell you at the stand that no this ticket you've bought you cannot have?
Yes, no worries.

I've checked around a bit and it seems that for the Roma game there will indeed be regular ticket sales. So far at least I haven't seen anything about particular restrictions. Usually when there are restrictions the online ticket sales are suspended & since the tickets are already listed at Listicket you should be fine.
Just need to make sure you're on line in time, since I guess there will be a lot of people trying to get their hands on them now that the Curva Sud is closed.

Oh and FYI: Juve store is indeed on the Via Garibaldi but there is a 2nd Juve Store at the Lingotto shopping centre (via Nizza, best to take the bus), the Juve players will also be staying at that same Lingotto expo (hotel Le Meridien Lingotto).

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Yes, no worries.

I've checked around a bit and it seems that for the Roma game there will indeed be regular ticket sales. So far at least I haven't seen anything about particular restrictions. Usually when there are restrictions the online ticket sales are suspended & since the tickets are already listed at Listicket you should be fine.
Just need to make sure you're on line in time, since I guess there will be a lot of people trying to get their hands on them now that the Curva Sud is closed.

Oh and FYI: Juve store is indeed on the Via Garibaldi but there is a 2nd Juve Store at the Lingotto shopping centre (via Nizza, best to take the bus), the Juve players will also be staying at that same Lingotto expo (hotel Le Meridien Lingotto).
Oh really?, How far is that from Turin centre mate? Would love to meet Diego. :p

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's about an hour long walk, maybe even a bit more. Like I said, probably best to go there by bus.

As for meeting the players: they arrive at the hotel the evening before the game. If you happen to be there then, you should be able to take some pics or get some autographs if you're interested in that.
On the day of the game it's obviously a lot less easy (pretty much impossible) to approach them.

But given our current situation, I could imagine the Juve team & entourage not being too eager to meet the fans though.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
It's about an hour long walk, maybe even a bit more. Like I said, probably best to go there by bus.

As for meeting the players: they arrive at the hotel the evening before the game. If you happen to be there then, you should be able to take some pics or get some autographs if you're interested in that.
On the day of the game it's obviously a lot less easy (pretty much impossible) to approach them.

But given our current situation, I could imagine the Juve team & entourage not being too eager to meet the fans though.
Booked my tickets today dude, can I pick them up when I arrive in Turin on the friday?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Booked my tickets today dude, can I pick them up when I arrive in Turin on the friday?

Nope, you should read more carefully ;)

About the tickets: You need to pick them up at the stadium, starting from 2 hours before the game, but it's well arranged. Make sure you know exactly which sector you buy tickets for though, as the point of pick up depends on that.
For example, if you're in the "tribuna est" you'll have to pick them up at the ticket stands on "Corso Sebastopoli". If you have tickets to for example the Ovest side, it's on the opposite side of the stadium and that's quite a long walk.

After completing your purchase on the Listicket site, I'd advise you to print your confirmation (iirc there something called my purchases on the Listicket site), speeds up the process when you're at the stadium. Just make sure you go the right counter when you're there (prepagati & first letter of the family name of the person who ordered the tickets.)

bianconeri1982

Sep 18, 2008
I'm going to see Juve - Cagliari in April and was wondering what sections of the Olimpico would be best to get tickets in? I'm just looking to get the 30-40 euro tickets. Obviously the curva would be good, but I have read that it can be a bit wild there! Also, can anyone recommend any good nightclubs in Turin and Milan as I'm going with a group of friends (staying in Turin or Milan) and will want to celebrate the victory after the game!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'm going to see Juve - Cagliari in April and was wondering what sections of the Olimpico would be best to get tickets in? I'm just looking to get the 30-40 euro tickets. Obviously the curva would be good, but I have read that it can be a bit wild there! Also, can anyone recommend any good nightclubs in Turin and Milan as I'm going with a group of friends (staying in Turin or Milan) and will want to celebrate the victory after the game!
Section depends on what you want. If you want an excellent view of the pitch, you should go for the Tribuna Est. If you want to be where the atmosphere is "best", you should go for the Curva.

As for nightclubs in Turin, there's a whole bunch of them. I can recall La Gare (close to the porta nouva), a couple near the river Po, there's one in the Parco Del Valentino, ...

:google: is the answer here.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm going to watch Juventus v Bari at the end of April but I do not know if it is a Saturday or Sunday match and at what time. Does anybody know or know how to find out?

Also does anybody have any recommendations for hotels in Turin ? I take it that they still run run the free bus from the train station?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)