The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (40 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Is that ticket wise, I travel again in January next year, for Juventus vs Roma I dont think I will get a ticket at the stadium. Listicket seems my best option.
For big games you won't be able to get a ticket at the stadium gates because they will be sold out.
There are usually some people walking around the stadium buying & selling tickets so you can get one from them if necessary, but at what cost? Also, if you do that you'll need to make sure that the "cambio nominatività" is possible. If not, you probably won't get into the stadium. (Name on ticket different than name on your ID)

Word to the wise: Be aware that there were very strict regulations for the Juve - Roma games these past 2 seasons (a lot stricter than the Milan or Inter games):
* No online ticket sales, nor via telephone.
* Tickets only available in stores located in Piemonte.
* Only residents of Piemonte eligible to buy tickets.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Anyone know anything about tickets for Juventus - Inter 6th December? I wan't to watch it, but I hear it's hard to get. Will tickets be available on Listicket?

Thanks for info :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Anyone know anything about tickets for Juventus - Inter 6th December? I wan't to watch it, but I hear it's hard to get. Will tickets be available on Listicket?

Thanks for info :)
Don't know about the link Sally gave you. It seems legit, but I wouldn't be comfortable forking out 340€ for a ticket that's only worth 50-70€.

Past 2 seasons I was able to get tickets for the Juve-Inter game, so I would immagine that it's also possible to get them this season.

Just keep an eye on the official Juve site (or the listicket one). A few days before the tickets go on sale they will announce the starting date (and hour) of the presale.
Be sure to register yourself at Listicket before that date.
Then make sure to be online (Listicket) when the ticket sales start.
The number of tickets on sale will be very limited though, so you'll have to act fast. And keep in mind that the reasonably priced tickets will be sold out very fast, as in within 15-30 min.
Also, the listicket website usually has connectivity problems when traffic is high, so you may need to try more than once to obtain tickets.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Don't know about the link Sally gave you. It seems legit, but I wouldn't be comfortable forking out 340€ for a ticket that's only worth 50-70€.

Past 2 seasons I was able to get tickets for the Juve-Inter game, so I would immagine that it's also possible to get them this season.

Just keep an eye on the official Juve site (or the listicket one). A few days before the tickets go on sale they will announce the starting date (and hour) of the presale.
Be sure to register yourself at Listicket before that date.
Then make sure to be online (Listicket) when the ticket sales start.
The number of tickets on sale will be very limited though, so you'll have to act fast. And keep in mind that the reasonably priced tickets will be sold out very fast, as in within 15-30 min.
Also, the listicket website usually has connectivity problems when traffic is high, so you may need to try more than once to obtain tickets.
Great man. I already registered, so now I know I just have to order fast :D I think it is the Monday 10 CET the same week that they start the sale. Thanks for info mate :)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
No problem.

And yes, it usually is Monday @ 10.00 CET. Be sure to keep checking though because it changes now and again (can be 16.00 CET, Tuesday 10.00CET, ...).

Also, I forgot to say that the system sometimes is a bit slow to start. It could happen that at 10.05 you still can't select the tickets. In that case, just keep refreshing.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
For big games you won't be able to get a ticket at the stadium gates because they will be sold out.
There are usually some people walking around the stadium buying & selling tickets so you can get one from them if necessary, but at what cost? Also, if you do that you'll need to make sure that the "cambio nominatività" is possible. If not, you probably won't get into the stadium. (Name on ticket different than name on your ID)

Word to the wise: Be aware that there were very strict regulations for the Juve - Roma games these past 2 seasons (a lot stricter than the Milan or Inter games):
* No online ticket sales, nor via telephone.
* Tickets only available in stores located in Piemonte.
* Only residents of Piemonte eligible to buy tickets.
Really? That could put abit of a sting in my trip. Cannot cancel now or I stand to loose my money.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Really? That could put abit of a sting in my trip. Cannot cancel now or I stand to loose my money.
They may have altered the security measures a bit this year. The Juve-Napoli game is another one that had the same regulations as the Juv-Rom for the past 2 seasons.
When we played them a few weeks ago there was still no online presale, nor by telephone.
Presale only in the Lottomatica offices located in Piemonte for residents of the province & foreigners.

Fingers crossed, I guess.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
They may have altered the security measures a bit this year. The Juve-Napoli game is another one that had the same regulations as the Juv-Rom for the past 2 seasons.
When we played them a few weeks ago there was still no online presale, nor by telephone.
Presale only in the Lottomatica offices located in Piemonte for residents of the province & foreigners.

Fingers crossed, I guess.
Where will I find these offices?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Lol, I booked the BW Piemontese once a few years back. Arrived there, but we couldn't have our room because there was some kind of techical default in the hotel (iirc more than half the hotel was flooded due to a rupture in the water lines), so we had to stay in an other Best Western hotel: Genova. Turned out great though since that Genova hotel was located even better.
Most hotels are pretty decent (or even great) anyway, only bad experience I ever had was in the Holiday Inn Turin City Centre. Never again.

4 nights is cool, not too long enough, but plenty of time to check out everything you want.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Lol, I booked the BW Piemontese once a few years back. Arrived there, but we couldn't have our room because there was some kind of techical default in the hotel (iirc more than half the hotel was flooded due to a rupture in the water lines), so we had to stay in an other Best Western hotel: Genova. Turned out great though since that Genova hotel was located even better.
Most hotels are pretty decent (or even great) anyway, only bad experience I ever had was in the Holiday Inn Turin City Centre. Never again.

4 nights is cool, not too long enough, but plenty of time to check out everything you want.
I've done 3 nights before but found it was not long enoigh, hence choosing the extra one this time. Now to order my tickets on monday from listickets. What happens with them Buck? do you pick them up at your hotel or?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I allways switch it up myself. Sometimes I stay 6 nights, but I've also been there for 1 night only. All depends on what you wanna do I guess. Myself, I prefer to stay a bit longer when there's a big chance for good weather.

About the tickets: You need to pick them up at the stadium, starting from 2 hours before the game, but it's well arranged. Make sure you know exactly which sector you buy tickets for though, as the point of pick up depends on that.
For example, if you're in the "tribuna est" you'll have to pick them up at the ticket stands on "Corso Sebastopoli". If you have tickets to for example the Ovest side, it's on the opposite side of the stadium and that's quite a long walk.

After completing your purchase on the Listicket site, I'd advise you to print your confirmation (iirc there something called my purchases on the Listicket site), speeds up the process when you're at the stadium. Just make sure you go the right counter when you're there (prepagati & first letter of the family name of the person who ordered the tickets.)

For your sake, I hope you'll be able to get tickets. Sadly, recent events have made that rather uncertain if you ask me.

If there's anything else you'd like to know: shoot. (I assume you know where you can find both Juve stores :D?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)