The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (15 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
It's not really about protection, I know how to not get myself into trouble but the point of going there and cancelling the games or banning away fans or something like that is not really interesting.
that's exactly what i was thinking :sick:

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
hi, i am going to turin on the 7th for the atalanta fixture and does anyone know if they are still selling tickets and whether they will be available on listicket site????

Apr 19, 2007
I will be in Italy for the second to last matchday against catania...the whole reason im going is to see Juve but im not to sure about tickets...its a very expensive trip. Should getting tickets be a problem???

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I´m going to the Udinese-Juventus match on 10th February, 2007. Already got my tickets. :weee:

Will keep you guys posted. Detailed report and pictures to follow..... ;)

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
hey all wondering if anyone can help me.

a friend and i are playing to and watch a serie a game on weds - 28th of feb this year. juve vs torino. i am gettin the tickets off http://www.getmein.com. but before i book the flights and hotel, is there any way of finding out that serie a games on the 28th of feb wont change (apart of freak occurences of fans getting killed by the police). i dont want to end up the dates of the game changing and it doesnt match up with my flights and hotel.

much appriciated if anyone can help.

Mar 14, 2004
We're going to Udine on 10th of february.....closest spot on the map to Croatia :)

Ahh,I see,I'm not the only one......but we don't bother with tickets. There is no stadium in the world we can't get in.....If I managed to get in Emirates,I'll get in on udine's without problem....

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #173
    After the Juventus vs Inter game, we were thinking about the return and probably watching the Inter vs Juventus game. I know still time for this, but there's nothing better than discussing this now.

Watching Juventus vs Inter in Milan would be one hell of match, specially if we'll continue the battle with them till march.

Myself, Jack, Ze T, Michael, Atropos and some others are considering that, would be great to see others also considering that trip.

22 March Inter vs Juventus

If you guys think watching Juve in Turin would be better, we have another option

30 March Juventus vs Parma
    I've re-opened the topic with Rehan on msn, and we're seriously considering going for a Juventus game this season. It'll be fun to go all of us (well of course we can't go all of us, majority i mean).

We're almost in february, maybe in march things can be more clear for some of you guys. But whoever is considering coming will give us at least me a big push to also come.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    After the Juventus vs Inter game, we were thinking about the return and probably watching the Inter vs Juventus game. I know still time for this, but there's nothing better than discussing this now.

Watching Juventus vs Inter in Milan would be one hell of match, specially if we'll continue the battle with them till march.

Myself, Jack, Ze T, Michael, Atropos and some others are considering that, would be great to see others also considering that trip.

22 March Inter vs Juventus

If you guys think watching Juve in Turin would be better, we have another option

30 March Juventus vs Parma
    Normally I'll be in the stands in Milan for that game as well. I'm in Bologna right now and after my holiday next week, I'll be in Bologna for six months. So I could catch a Juve game every now and then. A friend wants to come over to watch that game as well anyway.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #179
    Normally I'll be in the stands in Milan for that game as well. I'm in Bologna right now and after my holiday next week, I'll be in Bologna for six months. So I could catch a Juve game every now and then. A friend wants to come over to watch that game as well anyway.
    Thats nice. When is the Milan match btw?

I've always wanted to catch up with some mates around here. Who knows maybe we'll meet somewhere around April if you'll be around there. We'll play footie aswell;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    A lot of members want to beat the shit out of you Seven, you know your religious discussions and all, I am not sure a Juventuz meeting is a good idea for you :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)