The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm seriously thinking of going to the Milan game in Torino with a mate of mine, I even booked a hotel. So if anyone here is gonna go let me know so I can decide if I wanna meet you in person.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #206
    I'm seriously thinking of going to the Milan game in Torino with a mate of mine, I even booked a hotel. So if anyone here is gonna go let me know so I can decide if I wanna meet you in person.
    Nice. I'll probably come, my problem though is my friends visa. I don't think it makes sense leaving alone.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Nice. I'll probably come, my problem though is my friends visa. I don't think it makes sense leaving alone.
    Cool.

We don't require a visa thankfully, that stuff is so complicated, I don't envy your friend.

I'm yet to decide will I be driving or taking the bus, flying's definetly too expensive for me. Calculations, calculations...

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #208
    Cool.

We don't require a visa thankfully, that stuff is so complicated, I don't envy your friend.

I'm yet to decide will I be driving or taking the bus, flying's definetly too expensive for me. Calculations, calculations...
    I think driving is much more expensive than taking bus. But it's worthy driving from Croatia to Italy I think....plus you better have your car there not to ride cabs or anything else that can be really expensive.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

I think driving is much more expensive than taking bus. But it's worthy driving from Croatia to Italy I think....plus you better have your car there not to ride cabs or anything else that can be really expensive.
    Definetly, driving is the most likely option. I'm just afraid of the traffic conditions there because I'm planning to be arriving at the day of the match. Here, for such a big game, half the streets around the stadium get closed, traffic colapses all around and I wouldn't like to get caught in one in an unknown town. And arriving the day before to sleep over, means even less beer money and I'm already stretched out as it is. :D

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #210
    Definetly, driving is the most likely option. I'm just afraid of the traffic conditions there because I'm planning to be arriving at the day of the match. Here, for such a big game, half the streets around the stadium get closed, traffic colapses all around and I wouldn't like to get caught in one in an unknown town. And arriving the day before to sleep over, means even less beer money and I'm already stretched out as it is. :D
    :D
    well, thats a risky option you're taking, but you'll manage i'm sure

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Thats nice. Just out of curiosity though, would you meet me if i were to go to the game ? :D

Funny. I thought you don't know where is Europe located.
    :lol2:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

:D
    well, thats a risky option you're taking, but you'll manage i'm sure
    Well finances are tight, it's gotta be risky. It'd be whole hell of a lot easier if I had more Juve friends to split the costs with. I just have one and I wasn't exactly best friends with him ever, but we're OK now. :D
    Thats nice. Just out of curiosity though, would you meet me if i were to go to the game ? :D
    Depends, do you drink beer? :D

Nah, seriously, you're definetly on the wish to meet list.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'd meet you Fred, don't worry
    :kiss:

Well finances are tight, it's gotta be risky. It'd be whole hell of a lot easier if I had more Juve friends to split the costs with. I just have one and I wasn't exactly best friends with him ever, but we're OK now. :D

:toast:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Cool.

you cheap mother fucker.

what about me :flirt:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)