The official Italy trip (Juventus) thread (10 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #181
    A lot of members want to beat the shit out of you Seven, you know your religious discussions and all, I am not sure a Juventuz meeting is a good idea for you :D
    Lots of bullshits happen in this forums, but what I know is that once you meet some of forums members you dont really think of anything other than he's a mate and Juventus fan like you.

Imagine, me you Seven Jack Andy Boz Rihan Ahmed ZT Burke SingJuveSing and the list goes on all of us having a drink somewhere and arguing:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    yeah me too, I don't have any personal issues with anyone here, if I have, they know themselves I don't talk with them, and that's it. But I am not sure about the rest, I am sure some members want me dead, and specially Seven or Burke, some members can't take critics and specially insults for their religion, yeah it's a sick world anything can happen.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #183
    yeah me too, I don't have any personal issues with anyone here, if I have, they know themselves I don't talk with them, and that's it. But I am not sure about the rest, I am sure some members want me dead, and specially Seven or Burke, some members can't take critics and specially insults for their religion, yeah it's a sick world anything can happen.

it is indeed a sick world.

but hey, you keep a knife in your socks incase of anything.

Oct 3, 2004
    I'd love to make my "Juve pilgrimage" this year.

I know that when Juve were in Delle Alpi, getting tickets wasn't a hassle. But now it's a bit more difficult in comparison to Delle Alpi is that right?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #188
    That wouldn't be a problem man. We just have to see who can come or who wants to come and organize it.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    March is too early for me, I think I will go to the Palermo game on the island, somewhere around the end of the season but if I get Euro tickets all is cancelled and it will be Switzerland/Austria instead.

Apr 19, 2007
    I plan to make the trip pn the second to last matchday I think on the 10th of May. Will it be hard to get tickets and would anyone like to come along with me and a friend? Also when will we know if the game is at night or during the day?

kaala

Oct 4, 2004
    i was in torino during 23-29 of january and as you can see, didnt saw any juve match:(. it was a skiing trip mainly, but at least i made one dream to come true - visit the juvestore:D. next time i book flights to torino, ill take a look at serie a calendar and hopefully see a juve match. saw both of he big stadiums though, but there was a fog so....:D

just to notice, i was in that trip with my sis and her italian boyfriend, juve fan also.

is there any such thing as a meeting of this site members?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    March is too early for me, I think I will go to the Palermo game on the island, somewhere around the end of the season but if I get Euro tickets all is cancelled and it will be Switzerland/Austria instead.
    Awesome i have a good chance that i will get group stage tickets for all of the azzurri matches. Which national side do you support JCK?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    I was wondering about visiting a practice session while im there...what are the rules on this. Are practices open?
    In Germany a few of them were but i think it is up to the coach of that team to decide if they are. There will probably be a few open but i wouldn't pay any money for travel until you can find out for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)